Chapter 40confessions

Trey
I'm on my way to Danielle house me and her fine ass has been kicking every since that night we came. From the hospital i know she couldn't resist me.

Danielle
I really just been fucking with Trey since I ain't can't have Keish she so far up Trent ass but when he hurt her she bet not come running to me.

Keish
Trent and are laying in the bed watching sleepless. We been on good terms. But we haven't slept together or nothing. We just friends. 
Trent: what's on yo mind
Keish: can I tell you something
Trent:yes
Keish: you know I use to be into girls
Trent: stop lien
Keish: I'm Fr  me and Danielle was fucking around since we where little then she move once her parents found out that she was gay.  Then me and Danielle was fucking around  a couple weeks ago.
Trent: who are you interested in more women or men.
Keish: men I just fuck around with girls when I feel like it.

Trent ; since we telling secrets I might ass gone head and you mines
Keish: what is it.
Trent: I'm in the drug game. I was rap by my own uncle. But I turnt out to be a G
Keish: I'm so sorry to hear that
Trent: it's cool I had a ruff life you will find out more about that in due time
Keish: ok

Trent
It feels good to have my girl on my arms. If she don't know she for me she better know.  She can't mess with no Danielle I know that or any other niggas. 

Kel
I'm thinking about quitting the game and moving away. I can't be doing this for ever. I got my girl and my kids to look after I refuse to leave them in this cold ass crooked ass world I'm just not gone do it.