Chapter25 Trin Confession

Keish
Trin and I was in the car just riding sing along to Rihanna.
Been waiting on that sunshine boy I think I need that back. We just going to get our nails done.
Trin: can I tell you something
Keish: yea baby I'm here for you
Trin: when I was staying with mommy while daddy was on tour she let man touch me.
Keish: what did she do to the man
Trin: she hit him and promise me not to tell you or my daddy. Will daddy be mad if I didn't tell him.
Keish: no baby.

The secret Trin just told me I just wanted to cry. It hurt my heart that she had to go thru something like that. I have to tell Trent but I already know he gone loose it. I might as well gone head and call him.

Trent
I got a call from Keish saying she need to meet with me it's and emergency containing to Trin. I hurry up and left and head home.

Keish
I wait for Trent to get home. I put Trin down for bed.

Trent: wassup
Keish: I got a secret to tell you. Trin told me this just don't kill nobody.
Trent : what is it
Keish: Trin been raped while you was on tour. She just came out the blue and told
Trent: are you fucking serious. I got to go see this bitch.
Keish:please don't do nothing stupid.

Trent got up and left. I called his phones multiple times.

Trent
I was so pissed off at what Keish told me. I can't believe Nicki let this happen to my baby. I should of been there to protect her. Keish kept calling my phone I picked it up and threw it in the back seat. I wasn't trying to hear anything she was saying. I pulled up to Nicki house.

Nicki: who  the fuck knocking on my door like that
Trent:you a stupid Bx how you let someone rape our daughter

Before you knew I lost my cool and start beating her ass. After I finish I left.

Keish
I been up pasting back and forth waiting for Trent to come he out doing god knows what.
Then Trent finally came back.
Keish: where the fuck you been I hope you ain't do nothing stupid
Trent: look stop worrying about me. I did what I had to do. She let a nigga touch my daughter
Keish: you know I hate if u did something stupid that lil girl need you up there and you out there doing stupid stuff
Trent: bitch why is you even here you don't give no fuck about my daughter
Keish: you so fucking stupid I'll actual do care for her
Trent man I'm not trying to hear that shit
Keish: you know what imma just leave you fucking tripping.
Trent: do that bye deuces ain't nobody stopping you
I went upstairs ain't back my shit. I kiss Trin good bye and left.

Nicki
Trent got me fuck up. He literally beat the fuck out me my face is fucked up. I'm gone get him back just watch.

Keish
After I left Trent house I went and got me a hotel room for the night . He had me fuck up for real. I'm done with his ass. Then imma go stay with Danielle.