Chapter 50 Setup

Trent
Today is going to be my last drop. I'm getting out of the game for real. I'm done with this shit. I got a family to live for the drop was going down tonight. I had my boys with me.

Trey
I feel good we all plan to leave this game and just focus on this music shit. Maybe one day I will settle down.

Kel
I'm glad I'm getting out the game. I'm going to focus on my music career and family. This shit don't mean anybody no good it can either lead to two ways and that's dead or in jail.

Trent
I hope everything go good
Trent : Y'all ready for this shit
Trey:yea
Kel:let's do this

We go in we sit at the table and talk business
Cartel: this is a good product
Trent: I know I buy from you all the time
Cartel: yes here yo product
Trent: the money we out nice doing business with you
Cartel: until next time

We got in the van and pulled off by the time we made it by the light 12 surrounded us.
Kel: ain't this some bullshit
Trey: them niggas set us up
Trent: I'm gone take the charge. Just look out for my family.

We got out the van with our hands up. We where taking in to custody.

Police: I never seen so much of this weed before the got trash bags full.

I was sitting in the integration room waiting to be question. I know Trin is in good hands with Keish. They will be set I wouldn't have to worry bout nothing.

Police: who weed is it
Trent: it's mine they had nothing to do with it
Police: we found a gun that matches the murder of Danielle
Trent: just take me in you have my confession
Police: I finally got you it took me years trying to get you

Trey
The police let Kel and I go Trent confess to everything. I'm gone make sure he straight . He ain't got to worry about shit. I call Keish and let her know what was going on

Kel
I can't believe my nigga took the fall for everything I'm gone make sure he straight and family straight.

Keish
I got a call from trey telling me they where in jail and need to be bail out. I really wish they would leave this shit alone. These some hard head ass niggas. They just don't get tired.
I woke Trin up and we got dress and left.

Trey
It feels good to be out that bitch thanks to Keish. She really come thru .
Keish: what's up with Trent
Kel: he might be gone for a lone time
Keish: what you mean alone time what about our baby
Trey: he took the fall for all this shit.
Kel: we gone make sure y'all straight

Keish
I can't believe the news I revived. My nigga baby daddy, friend , lover really gone. I can't believe this. He will never see our baby fro I just broke down crying. I couldn't take it. I told him to leave this shit alone he just don't listen.