Justin Bieber is coming to town❤

*Your POV*

"Justin Bieber Is coming to town"

Flashed the news on my television and I could hear my heart pounding faster by seconds.

Omg? Is this even true? Is it real? Or am I dreaming?!

 I called​ my best friend and could feel my heart racing.

The moment she answered, I told her about Justin making a visit our city. I had tears in my eyes, knowing that our idol is coming to here for the very first time.

~~~~~AFTER HOURS OF CRYING~~~~

I told her to calm down which is funny because I was going nuts too. After saying all our goodbyes, I hung up and jumped instantly realizing that I haven't told Mom about this yet. So I gathered as much air as I could in my tiny lungs and shouted.

"Mom!! He's coming!! Justin is coming!!" *SOBBING* " ..and I'm going!!"

 "Honey..." My mom continued entering my room.. ".. I don't think we can afford a ticket.." she said laying her hand on my shoulder.

And I could feel my heart breaking into pieces.

"I-It's okay" I said putting up a fake smile. She smiled back, knowing that I was hurt as hell, left the room. I suddenly felt teardrops falling on my hand. I wiped them off and looked at my Bieber poster.

"I guess I'll never meet You"  I sighed.

I wanted to meet him so badly.

I didn't had dinner that night. I was darn upset so I locked myself into the room. And tuned into some Bieber music.

"......across the ocean,

across the sea,

starting to forget the way you look at me now...."

His melodious voice went straight through my heart and drifted me away into deep sleep.

~~~~The very next morning~~~~

  I woke up with puffy eyes.

Shit I'm late!
I whispered and went running to the bathroom.

I took a shower, got ready, had my breakfast and ran towards the bus stop where the college bus was waiting for me.

"Thank you" I said completely out of breath to the bus driver while stepping into the bus.

"You are late. AGAIN." I heard my best friend hiss while I was still making my way to where she was sitting.

"Sorry" I said with a smile. She smiled back. I pointed towards the window letting her know that I wanted to sit that side. She gladly let me slide onto my seat. As I was settling down she said,

"You do not look okay."

"Umm. It-It's just...." I gulped down hard trying to get the right words out of my mouth. Seconds later, I continued,

"I'm not going. I cannot go. I can't." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey! I won't go without my bestfriend. Okay? We will think of some other way! Now shusshhh.." she smiled.

I silently looked at the shining sun and the trees that passed by.

I won't give up! I will see you Justin. I deserve to see you. I will never say never!

{A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked the first part. I know it's a bit short but the coming parts are better. Do not forget to vote and comment.}