I found a note🌌

*Justin's Pov.*

I couldn't stop thinking about her. The eye contact------mesmerizing. Her brown eyes were sparkling and her smile? Gosh! her smile.

The concert came to an end, I was so happy and so were my Beliebers.
I love them so much.!

They are so cheerful and deserve all the love and care in this world.
I thought I'll lose them after my arrest and the mistakes I've made but they stayed and yet I always let them down.

After I got off the stage, I looked at Y/n who was already looking at me. I pointed towards the backstage, she smiled and nodded. I had a wide smile on my face too. I rushed towards the backstage, congratulated my team for an outstanding performance they gave and started looking for her💞

I couldn't find her anywhere which got me worried. I asked Alfredo about her. He said that he hasn't seen her.

Okay. I got really worried now. where is she?? How could she just disappear?? I gotta find her!
I clenched my jaw.

Suddenly, I don't know what took over me, But I started running towards the main gate without any security and was screaming out her name

"Y/n! Y/n! Damn! Where are you?"

And FUCK!

I realized I'm out here with no guards. Dammit!? All that I could see was every single Belieber running towards me.

The crowd made me feel anxious and I was suffocating. Someone pulled my hair, someone ripped my shirt.! I know they didn't do it intentionally but I was bleeding a bit now. There were nail impressions on my chest and arms and I almost lost my consciousness and at that very moment my guards helped me come out of the crowd. They got me into the van and sat me down on a comfortable chair.

All that I could say was "w-where i-is s-she?" With my eyes closed and heart pounding faster by seconds. Allison came running into the van and panicked after she saw me like this.

"Who told you to go out there all alone?! Why do you have to be this irresponsible?" She said while touching the nail impressions through which blood was running out.

"My fandom l-loves me s-so much. I'll be o-okay. But, Alice, I want her here. p-plz, help me get up." I stuttered with my eyes half open and was trying to get up.

I failed and slowly drifted away in a sound sleep.

I woke up and it was 10 P.M. already. I wasn't in a situation where I could drive.

So Alfredo drove me to the hotel room.

~~Later That Night~~

It was 11:55 pm. I was at my hotel room, laying on the bed thinking about her.

Her smile, her eyes, her long and soft hair. Man.!

Will I ever meet her again? I guess I should've told her about the dream. The dream I had years ago. I think my Beliebers remember this too. It was about a girl that I once saw in my dream, I couldn't stop thinking about her since that day. Waiting for her to know that she's the one and If I found her, I'll marry her.💞

God, how could she be even real? The first time I saw her, that dream flashed in my mind and I couldn't believe my eyes that she's real and she's all that I've dreamt of

~funny,

~short,

~cute,

~intelligent,

~she's beautiful

and has

~such a pure soul.💝

I want her. I want to talk to her. I hope she got that message I hid in the bouquet 💘👐. The wounds were dressed but the pain inside of me,not seeing Y/N around was killing me!

*Your Pov*

The moment Justin asked me to come backstage, I smiled. I still had the flower bouquet in my hand and the crown on my head. I felt so blessed.

Later me and my bestfriend were about to go backstage where Justin asked me to come, but some 'fans' including Mariah stopped us and snatched the bouquet and crown I had with me.

"Bitch! This Belongs to me!! It's not yours! WHY THE FUCK DID HE CHOSE YOU? Have you ever seen your face in the mirror? HAHAHHA!and Nerdy Glasses That you wear? Haha Makes me wanna puke!?" One of the fans said while pushing me.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!!?" My bestfriend yelled as she pushed the girls that were in front of her, while I was trying to normalize the impact her force had on me.

"Let it be" I said laying my hand on my bestfriend's shoulder while a tear rolled down my eye.

I snatched the flower bouquet back and held my bestfriend's hand and walked away. I was still crying and my bestfriend was trying to calm me down while she was crying too.

"What the fuck is my fault!? What did I do?!" I said while whipping my tears away.

"Let's go. Let's just go." She said while tightening the grip she had on my hand. We rushed to the parking lot. Sat in our car and I could see the crowd gathering at the gate.

"What is happening over there?" I asked with total confusion.

"Idk. Maybe some-- Wait.." *Pause* "Ohhh. Ohh !!!!! Here comes the security guard!! , My gosh what a Chaos!!!!?? " She said while jumping from her seat.

I was really worried thinking if Justin was okay or not? What was happening over there? I hope everything was fine.😔

I miss him already, I wanted to apologize for not showing up. I wish I could tell him why I couldn't make it.

~~Skipping Car ride~~

I got home at 10:05 P.M.

The door was locked so I used my key. "Mom..?? Mom!" I shouted as I entered but didn't got any reply. There was no one at home. I saw a note kept on the table that said

"We're out for dinner today. Some macaroni is kept in the fridge, have it and go to bed on time. Hope you had a blast today. Take care
Love
Mom❤"

So I'm lonely, upset and tired. Great!

I stepped in my room, took off my shoes and slipped myself into pyjamas and oversized sweater. I threw myself on the bed. I picked up the bouquet that was lying on the bed. I was running my hands through the fresh red roses.

Suddenly something pricked my finger, looking closely, I found a note,

That said .........

{A/N : I've apprently been editing these parts for a better understanding. It's my first story so no hate please. Don't forget to vote and comment.}