Bad girl❤

*Your Pov*

What the hell is wrong with Justin? What's goin on? Umm, I gotta ask him.

"Jay?" I asked while sitting in his Red Ferrari. Honestly I didn't know that he owned this beast too.

"Yeah baby.?" he said while sitting on the driver's seat and starting the car.

"Y-you were,you were on a plane 2 hours ago. H-how a----"

He interrupted

"Baby. I'll explain it to you later" He said while killing the accelerator. He was driving really really fast! I was scared to death.

"Can you drive slow. please?" I said hesitantly while placing my hand on his arm and squeezing it a bit.

"Can you please let me drive peacefully?" He almost shouted while taking his eyes off the road and giving me a stern look.

"Umm. Justin bu---" *Gasp* "LOOK OUT!!!!!!!" I screamed.

He suddenly stopped the car saving the little puppy that was trying to cross the road.

"That was close!" I said getting out of the car checking whether the pup's alright or not.

I picked him up and he looked okay. I could hear a girl scream "Joe!"

I turned around and saw a little girl reaching out for the pup. I handed him over to her and told her to be careful. She thanked me, kissed the pup and walked away.I could see Justin staring me the whole time.

I walked to the car "You should drive slowly." said while closing the door.

"You distracted me miss" he said

"Nope ! You were driving too fast"

"You wanna see how fast I can go?"

"Nope!"

"Hah! Scardycat"

"Yeah whatever!" I said ending the conversation.

Seconds later we were on a road that I've never ever seen in my entire life. It was daylight. Still the road was dead empty.

Justin's been in my town/ country for the very first time and he already knows some weird places and locations?

"Justin, where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere we can be alone"

"Oh. But, Weren't we goin to Starbucks? It's late Already."

"Can you PLEASE shut up for a second?" He said emphasizing on 'please'

WOAH. WHAT'S UP WITH THE ATTITUDE BOY?

I frowned and looked right out of the window.
Idk what's wrong with him. He's behaving so weirdly. Idk where am I. Idk where he's taking me. Idk how he got here. Ugh!?

*Jason's Pov*

She asks too many questions. *sigh* I'm fed up already. Idk what's goin on in her mind. Hope she doesn't think I'm behaving rudely. I just wanna take her away for a while or so.
I tuned into a romantic song and caught sight of a sleeping Y/n.

Damn! What a beauty

I put my hand on her hand which was on her thigh and my other hand was on the steering wheel. I rubbed her hand with my fingers making her smile. I'm absolutely in love with her 'Muskaan'. Yeah! 'Muskaan' is an Indian word that means smile ❤ come-on! I'm Jason MacCan! I've been to hundreds of countries and I know Endless languages.