I didn't wanted to let go of her. EVER. 😘

*Your Pov*

I gulped down hard trying not to freak out. I grabbed the nearest object and got hold of a shoe and picked it up and quietly walked towards my bedroom's door. I took a deep breath before opening the door. I rested my hand on the door handle and unlocked it as quietly as possible.

The door was half open now and I was hiding myself behind the door. I saw a shadow of a guy who was about to enter in the room. I screamed out loud and attacked the intruder with all my force. I punched him, I kicked him, I beat him up with the shoe I had. All this time my heart was racing fast and my eyes were closed.!

"Fuck you.!?" I said while standing up with my eyes wide open and completely out of breath.

DAFAQ!? DAAFAAQQ! THAT'S JUSTIN! I KICKED JUSTIN BIEBER!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I'm really very sorry! Justin I'm sorry!" I said while helping him get up.

"You are one hell of a defender" He said while getting up.

"A-are you hurt? Are you bleeding? " I said while holding his strong arm and had a worried look on my face.

"I'm okay baby girl" He said while smiling and coming closer to me.

HOLY DAMN FUCK!

I was freaking out. He caressed my hair and said,

"Won't you ask me to sit down?"

I smiled wide and nodded. He sat on my bed beside the huge glass window. I was standing and was staring at his holy body😍 He's so hot! He looks lit in ripped blue jeans and grey hoodie.❤

"Come on. Sit beside me." He said while waking me up from my trance.

"Umm,You sure? I don't wanna hurt you anymore" I said, looking at the ground cause' I hit him unintentionally.

"Awwww." He said while standing and walked towards me.

"Hey..." He continued ".. It's okay. It wasn't your fault. I came here to surprise you. I got your address from your bestfriend and Only I know how I got inn here. Hope that nobody saw me" He said winking at me.

SHIT!

Butterflies started to parade in my tummy.

"You are very special to me Y/n. I couldn't-- I just couldn't stop thinking about you last night,That was amazing. All of it. It was unforgettable." He said while coming a bit more closer to me making my heart pound.

Askkhjghkfagahjakak!!!!

"I--I Ju--Justin.." I stuttered and suddenly felt an adrenaline rush in my body making me blush. He was looking straight into my eyes. That made me turn red😍.

*Justin's POV*

Gosh! I'm so close to her. My body is heating up. A new feeling has started to form in my body. SHE'S SO DAMN GORGEOUS.😍 Her beauty is so mesmerizing ❤ Her milky skin flushed red. She's blushing so hard. I just wanna-- I wanna-- Kiss her💋. I feel her heavy breath and her heart beating fast. She's so cute god! 😘

"Jus-Justin, I just--- Umm.." She started to say something while looking at the ground.

She continued,

".. Do you want something to drink or eat?" She stepped backwards.

"Yeah! I'm hungry. Can I have you?" I said with all the cuteness I could gather and looked at her. Without saying anything, She turned around and walked towards the kitchen. While I was checking out her room which was full of my posters and stuff.

~~Few Seconds Later~~

  I heard a loud noise from the kitchen and ran towards it.

"What happened?!" I said while looking at Y/n who was lying on the floor half unconscious. Quickly I held her in my arms and lift her up bridal style and started walking towards her bedroom.

"Ju--Justin." She said opening her eyes a little.

"Shhhuuushhhh.. It's okay, I'm here" I said while gently laying her down on the bed.

Our lips were inches apart and I ran my hands in her hair and whispered

"What happened baby? Are you okay? Do you need some water?"

"No. It's just... " *PAUSE*  "..I'm freaking out Justin" she said.

"Why baby? What's wrong?"

"You-- You're here! With me, you know my name, you know that I exist. It's just---making me nervous. All of this. It's so sudden. It's so special."

All this time she was looking straight into my eyes which resulted in goosebumps all over my body.

Without saying anything further I pressed my lips against hers. I kissed her passionately and smiled when I felt that she was kissing me back.

The warmth of her body, her soft lips,her presence. I didn't wanted to let go of her.EVER. That was the most blissful feeling I've ever had in my entire life❤.

I slipped my hands in her top and ran my fingers up and down her tummy. She moaned and pushed me slightly which made me giggle. And suddenly my phone started to ring .........

{A/N: Hey! Hope you guys aren't losing interest. There's someone who's watching their movements from a while now. Vote and comment guys.}