I gave him my ticket.💔

*Your Pov*

‌Finally we reached the college.

As me and my best friend stepped in, our friends rushed towards us. They were all over our faces.

"Omg he's coming! Aren't you excited? You are that Belieber thing right? Are you going? Yeah? Ehh? I know you are. So what are you gonna wear? Bieber merch?" They asked.

"Shut the fuck up!? And get out of my face!" I shouted.

Everybody stopped for a split second.

BUT I wasn't me today.

"Guys. I-I'm really sorry. I'm just-I'm really tired right now. I'm really sorry." I regreted and walked away leaving my best friend behind.

"I'm a confident girl. I'll find some way. Relax okay? Act normal!" I whispered to myself as I entered in the class.

The moment I sat down, I noticed that the whole class was looking at me.  Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. MARIA.

Gosh! I hate her so much.

A couple of years ago, she called Justin gay and a bad influence. Now here she is, with her "Oh! I love him so much." shit😒 

"Please leave me alone Maria". I said with a calming tone.

She hissed and left. Seconds later, I texted my bestfriend "I'm sorry babe. Meet you at lunch 😘".

‌The teacher entered, started with her lecture and I wasn't paying attention at all.

All that I could think about was Justin.
His hazel brown eyes, His hair, His arms, His tattoos, His smile, Him❤

How would it be like to touch him? Talk to him? Wow! What an unreal concept.

 ~~~~~FEW DAYS LATER~~~~~

I saw people posting about how excited they are about the concert.

The more I read about them articles like 'He's excited to see his Beliebers. He'll be arranging back stage passes for some special beliebers too' the more I got upset.

Finally the day arrived when my city was all set to welcome his precious existence. Posters all over the city and Beliebers marching towards the arena.

I was happy for the ones who were gonna meet him and see him today. But deep down, I was Broken.

I've been ignoring everybody including my best friend and family for a while now.

It was 3pm when I got back from college, I threw my bag on the floor and sat on the bed with my phone in hand. I was going through my IG. I gladly stared at posts about Justin.

A second later someone knocked on my door. I whipped my tears away and opened the door with a small smile.

"Surprise!!" My bestfriend and mom jumped in with 2 small boxes in their hands.

"Oh my gosh! You scared me!! I was about to have a mini heart attack!" I said with goosebumps all over my body.

I opened the door slightly letting them enter my room. They handed me the smaller box, and were looking at me with excited eyes.

"Open" My best friend said while pointing at the box. I smirked and ripped the purple wrapping paper.

HOLY DAMN FUCK!? IS THAT A PURPOSE TOUR TICKET? SHIT! ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I started breathing heavily and couldn't control my tears.

"God I love you guys" I screamed while hugging them both.

"Sweety, could you please open the other box too?" My mom said with a warm smile on her face. 

I opened the bigger box and a huge smile creeped on my face.

"Bieber merch it is!! Thanks alot mom. I love you" I started crying while holding the Bieber merch close to my chest.

"Get ready baby." My best friend said and I nodded.

Got ready, curled my long brown hair. Sprayed on some 'Someday' (Bieber perfume) on my wrist.

"Juju, here I come!" I jumped while putting on my glasses.
"Mom! We're leaving" I said while closing the main door. We rushed towards my car and looked at each other for a few seconds, took a deep breath and rushed straight to the arena.

*Justin's Pov*

I was really excited to be here. The food is amazing and so are my Beliebers. God they are so beautiful. All of them. But I wanted to give them a surprise. I wanted to be close to them. I wanted to see how my Beliebers actually are.

Can they help someone find their purpose?

I asked scooter if something, like a test, could be conducted where I could get involved too.

He nodded and I smiled.

It's gonna be fun

Some make-up artist entered my van and explained me the plan. They disguised me as an old man, around 70-75 years old and they were so good at it.

Wow.

I changed my outfits and got out of my van. Sat down on a bench just outside the arena. I was fake weeping trying to get attention of Beliebers standing in front of the entrance of the arena, waiting for the gates to open. Nobody noticed me. But then I saw two girls walking up to me. They had a worried look on their faces.

"Sir, are you okay? Can we help you with something?" They asked.

"It's my wife's 65th birthday and I wanted to take her to Bieber's concert because we support him. But, I couldn't afford her ticket. And now, I've ruined her birthday, the plan, everything" I cried.

The girls got emotional. One of them looked at the ground for split seconds and then handed me her ticket.

"There you go Sir. Wish your wife a very happy birthday." She said with tears in her eyes and a fake smile on her lips.

I could see how badly she wanted to meet me. How badly she wanted to see Justin Bieber.

*Your Pov*

We saw an old man weeping near the entrance. I parked my car and walked straight to him. He told us that it's his wife's birthday and that he couldn't a ticket. I really wanted to help him. But I wanted to see Justin.

"What should I do now?" I whispered while staring at the ground .

With a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. I gulped down hard and gave the man my ticket. YES.

I gave him my ticket.

When after 8 years, I finally got the chance to see my idol, I let that opportunity go. But I felt happy. I felt like I gave someone his purpose.

My bestfriend looked at me totally in total  shock.

"Have fun. Do not forget to click pictures. See you soon" I said with a big smile on my face.

But I wanted to cry, cry so hard, till I can't breathe anymore.

I gave the man a small smile. And turned around and started walking towards my car.

{A/N : Hi Guys. I hope that Most Beliebers could relate to this part. Who haven't met Justin yet. I haven't even been to any of his concerts yet.😖. If you've been to his concerts then do comment. I'd love it if you guys could vote. Thank you}