Chance☘

*Third Person's POV*

Jason glared in her eyes before kissing her back.

He slowly slid his hand on her waist and she dug her nails in his back.

It was intense.

Seconds later, Y/N backed up leaving Jason smiling.

"Wow. That was.." Jason licked his lips and continued ".. amazing."

Y/N just stood there, staring him.

"Why?" Her inner voice hissed.

"I--I'm sorry" she stuttered and rushed towards Jason's room.

Jason slowly walked after her and just before entering the room, he heard Y/N say,

"Idiot!" He saw her shook her head.

"Me?" Jason laughed making Y/N jump a little.

"Gosh! You scared me." Y/N smiled.

"No, you scared me." Jason sat beside her on his bed.

He then softly stroke her cheeks with his fingers.

"For a second, I thought I lost you." His feelings were genuine and his​ words expressed care.

"Whatever." Y/N hissed.

Nincompoop.

All the love that Jason wanted to pour on Y/N suddenly disappeared and the old-violent Jason returned.

He choked her while pushing her on the bed and hovered over her.

"Bitch. Why? Why can't you shut up?" Jason barked.

"I---"

"I said shutup!" Jason yelled.

Knowing that Jason would never kill Y/N made her face him with alot more courage.

"Make me." She whispered placing her hand on his chest.

His contracted muscles relaxed immediately. He loosened his grip on her neck and seconds later he started caressing her neck with his thumb.

"Make me Jason." She repeated, placing other hand on his cheek.

Jason felt a current in his body. He knew that he could give in anytime now.
He couldn't control himself . He wanted someone's love. He wanted someone to be there for him. He knew she's the one.❤
He slowly leaned in and kissed her neck making Y/N moan.

"Jas-Jason" she whispered.

He hummed.

"Wait. I--I'm down Jason." She stuttered.

"Down?" Jason was totally confused.

"Oh! Down!" He exclaimed chuckling on his stupidness.

"So.." Y/N muttered.

"So.........? Oh! yeah. Yeah I'll get the-the--tampons." Jason was red. By red I mean totally red like a tomato. He wasn't in a habit of listening to such stuff.

No girl had sex with Jason on her periods. Duh!

As soon as Jason left, Y/N ran towards the washroom. She just stood there under the shower that threw cold drops of water on her. She still had her clothes on.

*Y/N's Pov*

"Okay. Okay. I'm gonna pretend that I've fallen for him and then I'll escape." She whispered.

Stupid idea bitch.

I gotta get back to mom and-and Justin and everyone. I will manage to run far far away from this bastard.

Lame Idea.
L-A-M-E
This ain't a movie.

Well, deep down I knew that I won't be able to make it. But even if there's a 0.000001% chance to get out of here, I will try.

"Y/N? Y/N! What the hell!" Jason snapped me out of my trance by pulling me.

"It's fucking 5° out here and you-- you fool!" He yelled at me while taking off my wet sweater.

"I---aaashfeww! I'm sorry I--- aaashfeww!"
Yup, I caught cold.

Great.

Jason very politely asked me to go and get changed. So I did.

Wow. A kiss did that?

"Here." Jason kept a packet on the bed and left the room.

I walked towards the bed and grabbed the packet.

"What the fuck" I whispered.

*Justin's POV*

"Are you sure?" Pattie asked.

"Yes mom. It's Jason." I sighed.

I rushed to my mom's place to tell her about the whole drama.

My family didn't even considered Jason as our family member anymore but Mom? She still believed that he'll eventually come back home.

So I couldn't just talk over the phone, I wanted to be there for mom.

"Oh honey." She embraced me into a warm hug.
Tears started to shed off my eyes. I was shattered. I was broken. I needed her to be safe. I needed her to come back to me.

Suddenly my phone beeped thrice. I gave mom a glass of water, and walked outside the room while whipping my tears off.

I unlocked my phone.

"Wonder how she's​ doing brother?"

What the fuck.

"Well. See for yourself."

Huh?

The next text was a link to an image.

No!

{A/N : I'm so sorry guys for a late update. I'm officially a senior engineering student now.! Wohooo! And thanks to all those who wished me on my birthday. I love you guys xoxo.❤
I promise to update every once a week now.!
About this chapter : What was in the packet? And what was the image that Justin received?
Do comment and vote❤}

~~Follow me on Instagram : Parulrawat98
Twitter : BieberLUFFme (Indian Belieber)~~