She's a Diva❤

*Your Pov*

He froze. He just froze.

"Justin?" I finally spoke.

No answer.

I pulled my panty up and sat beside him.

"Hey" I tried comforting him by putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Huh?" He was lost in his own thoughts. His eyes stuck in the air.

"Are you okay?" I asked placing my hand on his cheek making him look at me.

"I'm sorry" His voice cracked.

"What? Why?" I was confused.

"This i--is wrong." He muttered.

What? Wrong? I thought we both had a mutual feeling. I thought that we both felt the same way for each other. I-I kinda enjoyed his company, his talks, his laugh, everything.
How could it be wrong?

The fact that I felt heartbroken, I controlled my tears trying to escape my eyes.

Wait!

He's right. What were we doing? What the fuck was I actually thinking? I can't give it to a person who doesn't even know my last name. I'm not a slut. Aah! Fool!

"Yes. You're right Justin. Shit! What were we thinking?" Trying to hide my tears, I put my hand on my forehead.

Breathing hard he confessed "I don't like you th-that way."

Okay fuck.

I could feel my heart ache now. My chest was on fire.

"In what way?" I muttered.

"In a loving way. I don't- I'm just-- maybe it's because we're both young and just.. you know." He replied.

No. I don't know.

"Yeah. I know. You're right." I said.

He lifted himself from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"I think I'm gonna explore the beaches today. Wanna join?" He asked while grabbing a towel and some sun's cream.

"Umm. No thanks. I'm good here." I replied.

It's better to maintain some distance than to regret later.

~~~Few seconds later~~~

I saw him leave. He didn't even ask me again to join him.

Wtf? Why do you care?

My thoughts fuck me up so bad.

The moment he left, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Why?

"I don't like you that way"

His words continuously giving me that unbearable pain in my chest. It was hard to breathe.

Am I actually in Love?

Yes. Yes you are bitch.

No. I'm not!

I decided not to ruin my mood and to just have fun as long as I'm here in this beautiful place. So I slipped myself into that red hot bikini that he had bought for me.
Surprisingly, it fit me perfectly.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror.

Sluttish

Fuck no! I look hot.

Moments later when I stepped out and could see the amazing beach right in front of me, something caught my eye.

Justin with some girls.

Whore Bieber

Shut up Y/N. You've no right to call him that.

As I was walking towards Justin and the bitc-- I mean the girls, I felt all the eyes staring at me. I elegantly walked towards Justin.

*Justin's Pov*

God damn holy fuck! Is that her?

The whole fucking beach turned their eyes from me to her.

Wow.
Just wow.

She's a Diva. A Masterpiece. Wow. I'm just-- man.

"Hi.... Hi." I almost chocked when I saw her beautiful body walking towards me.

"Hi. New friends?" She hissed.

"I asked them to show me around. So." I replied.

That smirk on her face, the way she had both her arms crossed and her eyes secretly throwing that glare at the girls, I could tell, she's jealous. Haha.

"Enjoy" She said calmly and walked past us.

Stroking her hair with her fingers she slowly walked near the shore, towards the water. The sunset threw a beautiful red-orange shade on her body causing her skin to shine.

My eyes were stuck on her. How can someone possibly be so beautiful?

Shut up Justin. You can't have such thoughts about her.

I turned my face towards the young ladies. While trying to have a normal chit-chat with them, my eyes turned towards Y/N. I saw a guy approaching her. I tried not to focus on that because you know? I've my own life and I've got these beautiful girls around me.

My eyes kept on crawling towards that guy and Y/N. They were having a conversation. It had to be some fucking joke that he must've cracked because she was laughing.
I saw that assho-- G-Guy, staring at her.

I could feel a foreign feeling rising in my body. Ignoring it, I walked along the shore with them girls leaving Y/N behind.

It was 6:05 PM and we were quite far from the hotel. I couldn't see Y/N or that guy. I wonder if she's fine.

Why do you care?

"Alright girls. I'll take a leave now. Thank you for the lovely evening."
I said before heading back towards the hotel.

As I walked back, I couldn't see Y/N. I thought she might be in the hotel room but found no one on entering the room. I got a bit worried.

"Hi. Umm-- did a short girl with brown long hair and a red bikini check in? In room 23?" I asked the man standing at the reception.

"No Sir." He replied with a smile.

I hurriedly thanked him and ran towards the beach once again.

"Y/N!" I shouted while looking around nervously.

Where could she be?
Is she alright?
Oh god!

I searched for her everywhere but couldn't find her.
What the fuck.

{A/N: The last chapter I wrote was something I'm proud of, and I only got 7 votes on that. If you guys are not enjoying the story then please let me know where I'm wrong.
And thank you to all the voters. Special thanks to the people who are commenting.❤❤
About this chapter : Where could she be? Is she fine? Will Justin and Y/N confess their actual feelings to one another? Or will it be too late to be sorry?
Let me know about your views. Be honest.
Vote, comment and enjoy.❤}