A new chapter in my life🙌❤

*Your POV*

I turned around and started walking towards my car. I had tears in my eyes which made my vision blurry but my heart was filled with rainbows and storms.

I unlocked my car and just when I was about to sit and drive away, my best friend stopped me.

"What the fuck you think you're doing huh? You crazy bitch! You just gave a strange man your whole FUCKING DREAM!!! Why would you do that?! Whyyy?" She said with anger boiling out of her words.

I looked around for a second and caught sight of that old man looking at us. Then I looked at my bestfriend again and said

"Call me when the concert ends and I'll come to pick you up. And for god's sake stop feeling bad for me. I'm gonna be okay. Please. Just enjoy."

I had this huge smile on my face and I winked at her.

"I can't go" she said with a heavy voice as if she's just about to cry.

"You have to. You must. You don't have a choice. I'm not asking you. I'm commanding" I smiled. But I could still feel my heart breaking.

She gave me a small smile and hugged me with tears in her eyes. I gulped down hard and told her to get in the queue because the gates where about to open now. I sat in my car. I watched her leave. I watched her cross the parking lot and stand in that line.

Beliebers singing Mark my words and Love Yourself. And suddenly my phone lit up.

I got a text from my mom

"Have fun honey. Your dream finally came true. I'm so happy today"

Just then I lost control.

I lost control over my emotions,

I couldn't handle myself anymore.

And I cried, I cried alot.

After 15 minutes, I got out of my car, to get some air because I couldn't breathe anymore. I was alone. All alone now.
But I had this feeling of someone watching me. I looked around and found an empty bench, I walked towards it and sat down.

Within seconds, tears started to form in my eyes. I burried my face in my hands and cried hard. All these 8 years that I've lived as a Belieber flashed in front of my eyes. Suddenly then someone tapped on my shoulder,

"Would you like to be my One Less Lonely Girl?" A familiar voice said.

"Huh?" I questioned while whipping my tears away.

FUCK! FUCK IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IT'S JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER IN FRONT OF ME!

He was smiling and all that I could do was sit there, stare at him while tears were still rolling down my cheeks.

"J-justin? I-is th-that really y-you?" I asked stuttering.

I had butterflies flying up and down my tummy. His beautiful smile, His hazel brown eyes, that cute little scar on his cheek.
Oh my gosh!

HE IS SOOOOOOOO REAL!!!? ASGHSKSKSMSNNSJSJS!!!!!

"Shawty? Will you be my one less lonely girl?" His melodious voice reached my ears waking me up from my trance.

I cried hard hugging him. His presence made me feel complete.

"Yesssss!!!" I jumped trying to catch my breath while crying and still hugging him.

"Awwww. Don't cry. You have a beautiful heart my lady. Just as beautiful you are." He said while hugging me back, and honestly that gave me goosebumps. He then held my hand and started walking towards the backstage. My heart was pounding so hard and I was wondering about why he chose me?

The moment we entered the backstage, everybody was cheering and I felt so important.

"She is the one who gave an old man his purpose. By the way, guess who that old man was?" He asked while looking at me and still holding my hand.
I was shocked at first but then I blushed hard realising that the old man was Justin and I blushed even harder when I caught him staring at me.

"Come-on Jay! 2 minutes left for the show to start." Alfredo said while he entered the room.

That made Justin look away and I got the time to stare at his defined jawline and muscles now. He looked at me again with a big smile and led me to his huge wardrobe.

"You think black will look good tonight?" He asked me while letting go off my hand and walking towards his hoodie section. I chuckled and nodded.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere" He said winking at me and went into the bathroom with some ripped jeans and black hoodie.

As he left, I stood up freaking out like anything, trying to calm myself down.

I chuckled looking around and caught sight of Justin looking at me.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

Suddenly Mama Jan opened the door, making me jump a little.

"Honey, let's go." she said smiling at us.

~~Few minutes later~~

We were about to enter on the stage. I was freaking out. I was sweating and was breathing heavily and all this time, he was looking at me.

*Justin's Pov*

‌Gosh she is so beautiful.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She's so--She's just--ahh.! I can't even describe how gorgeous she is!

I guess I should tell her or maybe not?

I just met her today. I think she'll freak out if I'll tell her about the dream.
I wanted to enter on the stage with her, Idk why, I just wanted to.

I could hear the screaming of my Beliebers that made me so happy.

Wait? I don't know her name!

Damn! how could I forget to ask?

I was about to ask her name but then I saw her lips moving and her eyes closed
"Calm down Y/N (your name) calm down. You are living your dream just relax." she murmured.

Gosh! She is so cute.

"Y/N"

I whispered​, feeling the depth of her name and the Beauty of it.

"3..2..1..go" A crew member signalled.

And we entered the stage with swag! The crowd went crazy watching me holding Y/N's hand.

I kicked off the show with ONE LESS LONELY GIRL and did my best.

I gave her flowers, danced with her, gave a small peck on cheeks that made her blush so hard. She was crying and I was whipping her tears away which made her smile.

I FELT LIKE THE GIRL I KEPT LOOKING FOR IN EACH AND EVERY CONCERT, STREET,  EVERYWHERE WAS NOW NEAR ME.
I FELT SOMETHING.

SOME CONNECTION.

At last I told the whole crowd about the test I did earlier and the reason why she got the chance to be the OLLG. I hugged her for one last time before starting "Love yourself".

The warmth of her body made me feel Blessed.💞

"I'll see you after the show babe. Don't go anywhere." I whispered in her ear and she smiled.
Then I got back on stage and gave one hell of a performance. They deserve this attention. They deserve this love.

But do I deserve them?

‌Most of the time I was looking at Y/n who was sitting in the VIP area that I arranged for her and her friend.

I was looking forward to talk to her, know her.
I was looking forward to a new chapter in my life🙌

{A/N : Hey guys! 3 parts are already done and I know the grammatical errors are just too damn much. I'm sorry. Hope you guys will vote and comment.}