"I'd like to know you better."💘

*Your Pov*

I found a note while running my hands through the red roses,

It said

"I didn't wanted this night to end.
I haven't felt like this before, not even when I was with Selena. It's like I've started to find my purpose. Thank you for tonight love. I'd like to know you better.
-Justin💋"

Tears started to form in my eyes and I had a big smile on my face.

He wrote that he hasn't felt like this before, like he has started to find his purpose,Umm,what does that mean? Idk.

He also wrote "I'd like to know you better." Like really?

Justin Bieber wants to know me better?

I giggled.

I flipped the card which had Justin's number on it.

OH MY DAMN GOD! IS THAT? NO IT CANNOT BE! NO WAY!

I freaked out a bit and sat down on my bed, grabbed my phone and started dialing the number he gave me.

SHOULD I CALL ? IT'S TOO LATE THOUGH. UMM, I THINK--DAMN!

I was shivering. So I took a deep breath before hitting the call button.

*Ring ring.. Ring ring..*

I started to get nervous and was sweating.

"Hello.?" an unknown female voice said.

"Ummm.? Justin?" I asked while biting my nails.

"He's sleeping right now. He'll call you later." The voice said.

"Uh... O--" before I could finish, she hung up the call.

Umm.. maybe he's sleeping and her assistant or something might have answered the phone. Don't think too much Y/N. He'll call you back.

I slided my phone under the fluffy pillow and put the bouquet on the side table. After shutting the lights off, I tried to sleep but the feeling of what happened today didn't let me.
I replayed the moment and could feel

His warm hug, his smile, his eyes, Everything!

The night was awake and so was I. I couldn't stop thinking about him❤ Am I in love with him as a person? Or it's just because he's my idol? Because he saved me?

Sigh

These thoughts kept on making me feel something different about him. Maybe I've started to look at him with different feelings!

*Justin's Pov*

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face because I had a dream about her. AGAIN. I seriously am going crazy! Hehehe.

The first thing I did was check my phone. I wanted her to call but she didn't. I started going through my call logs but couldn't find anything.

Why didn't she call me?

I saw Sofia entering my room. My eyes were wide open

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted while getting up from my bed and walked towards her with anger.

"Babe, I've been here all night." She said while laying her hand on my chest.

I grabbed her wrist and gave her a stern look "DO NOT TOUCH ME !? " I shouted again while letting her hand go and could feel the anger boiling in me.

"Baby you kn--" She was about to say something but I interrupted as I couldn't stand in her presence anymore.

"Get out of my room!" I said raising my voice.

"Huh.! Some girl called you" she said while leaving the room.

"W-who? Did Y/N called?" I asked with nervousness building in my body.

"Idk. I deleted the call log from your phone too" she said with an evil look and left.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! WHY WOULD SHE DELETE MY CALL LOG? WHAT A BITCH! WHO DAFAQ LET HER IN MY ROOM!!" I groaned while shutting the door hard.

I threw myself on the bed again and started to think of a way I could get in contact with her.

"Idea!!" I jumped off the bed and reached for my phone. I reactivated my Instagram.

(GUYS! HE ACTUALLY REACTIVATED HIS IG THE NEXT DAY! HIM & I HAVE A CONNECTION LOL)

Damn! Too many messages started to display on my iPhone. I didn't care much. I searched for her account but couldn't find her anywhere. So I decided to post a picture of her and me, standing on the stage which I got from Alfredo. I started to type the caption.

"I need a favor guys. Help me find her. This is Y/n. Someone please tell me where she lives or if someone could give me her number. It'll mean alot to me! Help please!"

First comment : "OMG you are back! Justin I love you so much :'( "
Second : "yayyy he's back! Juju good luck for Grammies! I love you"

And so on..

Not much Beliebers tried to help me. They were all excited about my come back but weren't interested in my problem. I kept on checking the comments and my DMs, eagerly waiting for help. I was scrolling down the comment section and suddenly stopped when I saw a comment that said,

"Justin! She's so damn lucky. God.! I'm sorry I don't have her number but I have her bestfriend's number though. I'll help you meet her! #HelpJustinFindHer"

and soon this started trending both on Twitter and Facebook including IG too. I finally saw a ray of hope when I realized how my Beliebers tried their ass off to find my girl.. I just hope to find her soon... SO THAT I CAN TREAT HER BETTER AND LOVE HER LONGER❤

*Your Pov*

It was noon.

I was home alone cause' Mom and Plansh (My Brother) are out of town. I was sitting in my room and was busy writing my notes that were needed for tomorrow's group project. Suddenly my phone started ringing

"....Be my supermodel, Supermodel.."

(One of Justin's unreleased songs)

I grabbed my phone and saw 12 messages , 8 missed calls from my best friend and 6 from different numbers.

"Wtf?" I whispered and called my bestie.

The moment she picked up the call I greeted her

"Hey what sup? I---"
She interrupting me and with a real loud tone.

"WHERE TF WERE YOU??? CHECK YOUR PHONE GIRL!! YOU ARE ALL OVER THE NEWS! ALL OVER SOCIAL SITES! HE'S TRYING TO REACH YOU!"

All confused and worried, I asked

"What are you talking about? Who's finding me? And why are you shouting? Is everything okay?"

After a long pause,sobbing was all that I could hear from the other side of the call. And then she hung up.

Fuck? What's happening?

I tried calling her again but she switched off her cell which made me really anxious! I was about to check the messages I got but suddenly I heard a knock on my room's door.

----UMM, WAIT I'M HOME ALONE----

{A/N : Who could it be? Her mother is out of town, then who is it? Do vote and comment.}