Her arrival💞

*Your POV*

My eyes flew open after I felt a chilling laugh across the room!
Everything was dark.
My body felt numb.
I was lying on the cold floor, with my hands tied together.
I tried shouting Jason's name but couldn't get a word out of my mouth. I soon realised that I wasn't at Jason's, I wasn't home either.

"Hi." Out of nowhere a figure appeared.

He squatted near me so I could see his face clearly.

I was shook.

No way!
My inner voice muttered.

"Are you okay? Feeling good?" He smiled.

I struggled a bit, trying to get out of the ropes that dug in my wrists making them bleed.

He pulled out something like a cloth out of my mouth.

"Where is he?" I abruptly said in a squeaky voice. My chest heaving up and down wanting to grasp as much air as possible in my lungs.

"Who? Jason? Well, he's probably dead." He smirked.

I was shattered.

Guilt is a poison that fuses into your soul and slowly strangles it to death.

My heart was drowning in guilt.

Guilt of not understanding the soul that loved me.
Guilt of not being able to bring rainbows in his storming life.

"You're lying!" I shouted, tears rolling off my cheeks.

"Oh no! I'm not, Y/N." He barked.

"That's what you wanted isn't it? To get away from him? Why are you crying now?" He continued while running his hands through my hair.

I wanted to fuck the hell out of him. That sneaky little bastard!

"Who do you think called the cops? Who told them about Jason's 'secret' hideaway?" He hissed.

"Fuck you Asshole!" I yelled spitting on his filthy face.

"You're so done sweetheart!" He picked me up before landing me on his bed.

Fuck.

*Third Person's POV*

"I can't lose her. Ok---I just can't!" Clearly, the anastasia was working well.
Justin was lying in the operation theatre, was mumbling things about how much he hates himself for not being able to protect her.

"It's okay Justin." Scooter held his hand before the nurses pushed him outside the door.

Few minutes later,

"Is he okay? Is he fine?" Scooter impatiently asked the doctor, who stepped outside the OT.

"He's absolutely okay. He needs some rest." The doctor smiled as he walked past Scooter.

Suddenly, he stopped and turned around to face Scooter before saying,

"Oh wait! Who's Y/N by the way? It'd be better if she could show up here. It would help Justin recover faster."

"Yeah. It's-- I'll take care of that." Scooter coughed.

Meanwhile, Y/N was struggling to get out of Ethan's grip.

"No! Leave me!" She yelled kicking and punching him.

His lust grew as he shed her clothes down.