It's only just the beginning!👄

*Your POV*

Ethan woke me up from my trance by placing his hand on my thigh. After half and hour of chatting and giggling, It was finally the time to let the guests take a leave. Moments after saying goodbyes and stuff, I ran up to my room, curiously trying to figure out what to reply. With shaking hands I started typing,

"Sorry for a late reply. Are you awake?"

It was 11 PM already.

After clicking on *Send * I placed my phone on my bed and walked towards my closet to change myself into something comfortable.
I heard my phone beep. Quickly I grabbed my phone and let myself fall on my bed.

"Babe, Your thoughts Don't let me sleep" he texted.

Okay wtf! I'm getting nervous now

"Also, are you free next weekend?" I got another text from him.

So he's unofficially asking me out now?
I giggled and started to type

"I'll let you know. I've got monthly tests coming up"

Okay! Okay! I admit it! I was playing "Hard To Get" with 'The' Justin Bieber.

"I know what you tryna do girl.." He continued "..Take as much time as you want, you'll be mine soon"

Wow.

"Overconfidence Kills Mr. Bieber"

"It's Destined Baby girl" he continued

BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS EXPLODING IN MY TUMMY

"Get some sleep Baby, It was a long day and a very special one too ;)" Another text from him.

"Okay. Good night. Sleep tight lol."

I replied and switched off the lights of my room. I wanted to talk to my bestfriend about this but she won't pick my calls up. I decided to talk to her tomorrow in College.

Slowly my eyes started to shut. And I don't know when I fell asleep.

~~Next Morning~~

I woke up with a wide smile on my face. Searched for my phone which was hidden somewhere between the blankets. After getting a hold of it, I unlocked it with half my eyes open.

"Good night Buttercup. See you soon. Miss you already ❤"

Saw this Text from Justin that he sent me last night when I was probably asleep. Suddenly my phone beeped.

"Good morning angel💞. Had a great sleep? I'm sorry won't be able to talk today as I'm going to Australia as part of the tour. Will definitely call you whenever I'll get the time" Justin Texted me again.

"Morning Jay🙋 All the best for the tour❤" I replied.

I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got all set for college.

In the bus, My bestfriend didn't show up. So basically it was gonna be a boring day today.

~~Skipping College~~

After I got out of my college, I saw a black Lamborghini Across the road Again. I could see Someone looking at me Again. All that I could see was a snapback.

Okay, I'm seeing This same fucking scenario from the past 2-3 years.

Idk who he is and why does​ he stalk me after college.

I ignored him and walked towards my bus. He then rolled over his car's window and rushed the beasty car onto the streets.

~~~~~Deja Vu~~~~

Okay that was creepy

After I got home, I threw myself on the couch that was in the living room.I checked my IG. So many DMs woah..!!!

Probably because of mine and Justin's pic that he uploaded. I didn't bother to check my messages. I was going through the news feed and saw Justin's pic on IG that he uploaded 2 hours ago.
Typical Poser he is. Hehe.
It was him and Alfredo in his private jet maybe, Justin's looking outside the window. The caption said "Wish you were here 😐"

That's too cute!! I know that's for me! He's talking about me!! O-Or maybe not? Well, Fuck you assumptions!

In sadness I threw my phone on the couch and got upstairs and into my room's bathroom to take a shower. After a long hot bubble bath. I walked towards my closet and took out some ripped blue jeans and a tight white top. I brushed my long brown hair and put on some good White sneakers. I wanted to meet my bestfriend today, So while I was coming downstairs, I texted my mom (Because she wasn't home) telling her that I'm going to make a visit at my bestie's place.The moment I opened the main door of my house, I gasped! It was Justin!

*Jason's POV*

Finally I gathered the guts to confront her.

I've been after her from the past 3 years now. By 'after' I mean 'Obsessed'.

The moment I heard the news that Y/n and My twin Brother Justin. Yeah yeah. The 'pop star Justin Bieber' were dating, I couldn't stop but Hate him even more. He gets EveryFuckingThing I lay my eyes onn. But not Y/n. Oh no.! Not her!

Okay I think I forgot to Introduce myself.

I'm Jason.Jason MacCan. and I'm a wanted Criminal. Yeah my Real Name is Jason Bieber but I was 12 when I left home and got myself into something that no 12 year kid should get involved into. Everybody knows my name, but never have I ever let them see my face. So I'm a professional criminal with an anonymous face.

After some years, A gang accepted me and My gang leader treated me as his own child. So he gave me his surname. MacCan . And after all these years I'm making my old man proud.

~~Coming back to reality.~~

She thinks I'm Justin.

Awww poor thing, she doesn't even know What Unimaginable things I wanna do to her, To her body.! Gosh! She's so fucking Beautiful!

But right now I gotta pretend to be Justin so that She trust me.

"Hey Baby. Wanna hang out?" I said while my hand was going for her waist but suddenly I realized that Justin wouldn't have done that so I held her hand. She gave me a confusing look.

"But you we--"
I interrupted her

"Starbucks or KFC?"

"Umm.. Starbucks?" She said while staring at me.

Oh! My babe has no idea what I'm gonna do to her! I won't let Justin take her! Never! She's Mine! And Justin let me warn you, It's only just the beginning!

{A/N : Hey guys.Welcome Jason MacCan. I hope you know who he is. And how dangerous he can get. 👾 Lol.  😈😈😈 VOTE and COMMENT.❤}