Back to life📈

*Jason's POV*

"Well..."

    ~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

"Y/N." I whispered before everything turned to black.

I was lying there, on the floor. My heartbeat was slowing down, my muscles started relaxing and my body went numb.
I felt my robe soaked in blood getting heavier by the minute.

I was slowly leaving my lifeless self, I was entering into a whole new dimension.

Just when I thought this was the end,

I heard her giggle.

"Y/N?" I breathlessly replied.

"You need to wake up." She continued.

"Baby." A tear rolled off my cheek.

"I know you're hurt. But I'm right here Jase, I'm here and I need you."
I felt her presence around me.

Suddenly a current passed through my body and within a second, I was on my feet.
My heart started regaining it's beat, my vision got clearer and my body felt lighter.

I subconsciously saw her, felt her.
She brought me back to life.

I slowly walked downstairs to check on my babygirl. But couldn't find her anywhere.

Suddenly I heard the main door opening so I sprinted upstairs and watched James's men entering my mansion.

I quitely jumped off the huge window that was in my room which had no glass,
Thank you Asshole James.

I stepped on the roof and landed myself on the ground easily and as quietly as possible.

I wanted to go back and fuck the hell out of James and his rats. But something told me 'No'. This wasn't the right time. I had to find Y/N first.

The path was clear, so I ran and ran and ran until I disappeared in the forest.

After endless running, I looked back and saw my blood on the crumbled leaves and mud beneath me. I realised that I was actually shot.

I saw a road nearby, so somehow I managed to get there.

"Stop!" I signalled a truck approaching towards me.

Surprisingly, it stopped.
I walked towards the old truck, holding my robe as tightly as possible.

I peeped in and saw a really old man on the driving seat.

'Kill him and take away his vehicle.'
My inner voice hissed.
The usual me would have done that.

"Sir, Can I please get some hel--" I fell on the hard ground. The pain started to kick in.

"Oh son, you're bleeding." The old man rushed towards me and helped me get in the truck, on the seat next to him.

Minutes later when I opened my eyes, I saw pins dug into my skin and a bottle of glucose hung near me.