Sin👿

*Third Person's POV*

It was 7 P.M. Y/N had been in the basement for more than 6 hours now.

"Please! Hello? Jason? Please! I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Get me out of here please!" She screamed.

Darkness freaked her out. It brought back her old memories. Memories that she wanted to forget.
Suddenly a rat ran past her.

"Oh my god! Help me! Help! Please!" She was unknown of the fact that no one could hear her.

Meanwhile Jason and a bunch of fine men were sitting in the living room, enjoying some champagne.

The stairs that led to the basement were guarded by Jason's trusted men and the door was well locked plus sound proof so that no screaming was to be heard in the living room.

"Haha. Mr. Schmidt do you really think that I'll give up my Miami casino for her and your money?" Jason smirked at the girl who was standing near Andrew.

Mr. Schmidt was a businessman who traded chicks for casinos and hotels. Jason had been cracking deals with Mr. Schmidt since he stepped in the criminal industry.

Jason needed girls, to use them in his casinos and to fuck ofcourse. He used to spend nights, fucking hot girls and when alone he craved for a body beneath him that he could love.
All of this was before he saw Y/N.

"Well, she's better than Nina." Mr. Schmidt laughed. He then took a sip of the expensive champagne and tried not to dig up the events that took place on that unfortunate day.

Jason just stared at the blank space when he heard him mention Nina's name.

~~~Flashback~~~

"No! Jason! I'm sorry!" She screamed.

"Bitch! You should know your limits." Jason barked while hovering over her.

It was raining that night. Jason was drunk and Nina was one of Schmidt's girls that worked for Jason now, in his club in Florida.

The room upstairs that was meant to conduct secretive meetings turned into a hell hole.

"Help me! Please! Somebo---" Jason covered her mouth with his hand and then he turned into a monster.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

"Mr. MacCan? Jason?" Mr. Schmidt woke Jason from his trance.

"Huh? Oh. Yes. Umm. I'll let you know about the deal Sir." Jason muttered.

*Y/N's POV*

"Can anybody hear me? For fucks sake get me out of here! Please!" I felt so weak that I could pass out any minute now. It's been hours since I had anything.

I was preparing my lungs to scream again but then suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Pssssst! Y/N?" Ethan whispered from outside.

"Ethan? Ethan! Please get me out of here please! Please!" I was ready to do anything to get out of this place.

"I'm trying Y/N. Here." He opened the door as quietly as he could and threw something wrapped in a foil at me, I could see where it landed because of the light that came from the bulb hanging right outside the door which fortunately Ethan just opened and then he instantly closed the door.

"What? No! Don't go! Please! Don't leave me please!" I started to breathe heavily again.

Gosh I hate this place. I miss home. I miss mom!

"Wait" I stopped instantly and started to find that foil in this dark room. I could barely see anything. I stretched my legs in every possible direction, mostly in the place I saw it fell.

Suddenly my feet landed on something that did make a sound when a foil is crushed.

"Ahaaa." I smiled wide. With my left feet I dragged it towards myself. Somehow I managed to bring it between my thighs.
Slowly I bent down and tore the foil with my teeth.

A piece of bread was all that I tasted when I took a bite.

"Mmmm." The sound of pleasure left my mouth. The taste of bread felt like delicious sandwich to me.
Small crumbles of the bread fell on the floor and I felt something near my butt.
After finishing, I looked down to figure out what caused tickling near my ass and around that.

Fuck.

*Jason's POV*

After Mr. Schmidt and his men left, I went straight to the kitchen and picked up the bowl that had some freshly cut fruits in it and a glass of warm milk for my babe.

Maybe​ I was too hard on her.

As I was walking down the stairs that lead to the basement door, I heard Y/N screaming and crying.

One of my men opened up the door for me and I ordered them to switch on the lights to the basement. I saw Y/N literally inches off the ground, hugging the pole, crying.

"Rats! Rats!" She screamed looking at the ground.

"It's okay. Babe. It's okay. I'm here na?" I laughed while giving away the bowl and the glass to the man standing behind me and I slowly started to walk towards her.

As soon as I got her out of the rope that held her to the pole, she jumped on me, hugging me like a baby. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her face digged in my chest.

"Go! Go!" She yelled. Her beautiful eyes shut, not ready to see that there's nothing but foil paper on the floor.

Foil paper? Nevermind.

I gently carried her upstairs, to my room and laid her down on my king sized bed.

"No! Don't go!" She held my hand, her eyes brimming with tears. Before I could react, she embraced me into a hug.

Tha-that feeling. Wow.

{Y/N : Day after tomorrow, i.e, on 27th June, I'm going to turn 19. Yayyyyyyy! I know it's not related to the story but just wanted to let you guys know. Hehe.
Another chapter done. We are almost half way now and I want to thank everyone who voted, commented and added my story in their reading lists.
About this chapter : What's that sinful act that took place in the club with a girl named Nina?
What's wrong with Ethan? Why would he feed Y/N? Why would Y/N hug Jason? Has she fallen for Jason? Or is it because she saw a reflection of kindness in him?
Stay tuned to know.
Vote, comment and enjoy ❤}