Numb.🌫

*Your POV*

"What the---"
I held the black lingerie in my hand.

"Babe, You ready?" Jason hissed as he entered in the room.

"I-I think yo--"

"Oh no Hon! This is what you get when you lie to your daddy"

Daddy?

"Jason what are you eve--"

"Shhhh slut, get in that little thing."

"N--"

"Ahan. I don't wanna hear a 'No' babe. It'll make daddy angry. And you're very well aware of the fact what happens when Daddy gets mad."

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth. Jason was here. He wanted sex. S-E-X!

"Come on, change."I heard his harsh voice.

I stood still. Couldn't even gulp down the knot in my throat.

He walked and stopped right in front of me. He then leaned in and whispered

"Daddy wants your cherry sweetheart. Don't force me to hurt you again."

"Don't force me to hurt you again" his voice haunted me.

Suddenly I felt a thrashing pain in my body, my vision started to get blurry.
With a thud, I fell on the floor.

I saw Jason squatting near me.

"Take all your clothes off" He murmured in his deep voice.

I got up and quickly grabbed the lingerie. But as soon as I turned around to walk towards the bathroom, he groped me. He fucking groped me from behind.

I went numb.

His hands were all over my chest, his lips traveling on my neck.

No!

I wanted to shout,
But couldn't.

It was like, I saw my world collapsing. Someone was taking my sanity and I couldn't do anything.

Tears started to shed off my eyes.

He spun me around unaware of the fact that he was breaking me, his touch was disgusting me, my own existence was disgusting me. While he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me, I was still.

Jason ripped my clothes apart. And viciously licked my body. He held both my arms above my head and with each inch that he measured with his tongue, I felt like his whore.

"No" I whispered at first, staring at the blank space in front of me. I was in shock.

He called my name with lust that pulled me back into reality, this was real, he was raping me.

"No!" I yelled pushing him away from me.

*Jason's POV*

"No!" She whispered lying still in my arms.
Maybe I was too hard on her.

(Earlier she fell on the floor with a thud and has been unconscious since then.)

"Y/N, wake up babe." I said kissing on her forehead.

I saw her nose twitch and it gave me such relief.

"Oh thank god!" I cherished.

"Huh?" She said in her weak voice. Slowly she opened her eyes.

"It's okay! It's okay I'm here." I hugged her.

I then slowly picked her up in bridal style and gently put her on the bed.

I lied next to her and she threw her arms around me like a baby.

"I don't want to ha-have s-sex Jason." she stuttered.

"It's okay baby girl." I smiled.

I kept on caressing her hair and she fell asleep.

Minutes later, Y/N started to murmur in her sleep.

"Really? Wait no stop" she giggled.

I saw her talking in sleep. That made me chuckle.

"It's okay. Come here." She whispered again.

"Who me?" I laughed at this awe moment.

Yes, I was talking to myself and yes that's stupid.

"Yeah. Last night was amazing." She blushed.

"Well," I laughed.

"Oh Justin!"
Y/N murmured.

It obviously set me on fire.

Yeah Whatever.

It was 11:05 P.M. now,

I slowly freed myself from her grip and walked near the huge glass window.

I took out my cellphone and started typing,

"Wonder how she's​ doing brother?"

"Well. See for yourself."

"....And send!" I smirked after sending Justin a picture that will probably break him.

Later, I walked towards the bed and lied down right next to her.

*Justin's POV*

"No!"

I stared at the picture that he sent me.

It can't be her. No! She can't do that to me. No way.

My hands started to shiver and I lost control over my tears.
I wiped the salty water coming out of my eyes for a clear vision.
I wanted to know what was going on. I wanted an explanation. She didn't even tried once to contact me, to come to me and now she's having sex with a monster.
The girl in the picture was her.
And naturally, my heart broke down into pieces like I've lost the one that I thought could be my wife.
But no!

I no longer trust her, I no longer love her. I've no feelings for her anymore. She used me. She played with my feelings. I-I thought she loved me.

Wow Y/N, wow. Well played girl!

How could she do that to me? I-I can't believe this! I protected her like a soldier protects his queen, I took care of her, and this is what she gave me in return.

"Y/N!" Words dropped off my mouth, not out of love or shit but out of rage, I wanted to meet her for the very last time before telling her that she's a slut and that she doesn't deserve me.

"Fucking bitch"
I hissed before deleting the picture. (Pic below)

{A/N : I wanna apologize for such a late update

{A/N : I wanna apologize for such a late update. I really need someone to help me upload gifs in the chapters, I can't do it and I don't know why. I tried doing it with my laptop too but failed. I'm so sorry guys. I know by now I've lost a lot of readers. I'm sorry. I wanna update every week without any disturbance. I'm sorry once again guys. Hope you'll understand.

Do vote, comment and share your views.}