"I'm craving for her love okay?"

*Jason's POV*

"You're so beautiful babe" I said while caressing her wet hair. She flushed red, not realizing that I really mean it.

God.! She's like a blessing. Her milky skin makes me wet as fuck. Wait? Has that Jerk Justin touched her yet?! Oh god! I can't bare this! I gotta know!

"Babe...--"

She cut me off by crashing her lips on mine. Idk what took over me, I couldn't control myself. I just couldn't. I wanted her and I can bet she wanted me too.

I'm the bad-boy Jason MacCan. I haven't had sex since the day I laid my eyes on Y/n.
I'm craving for her love okay?

‌Without saying anything further, I picked her up and got both of us out of the pool and straight to the huge bedroom upstairs. I gently put her to the king sized bed.
She was wet, the water was still running down her hair and clothes making me want her more. I hovered over her making her gasp. Then I placed soft wet kisses on her neck. My hands on either side of her. Her hands slipped on my chest while her eyes closed. I slowly went down from her neck to her tummy, teasing her a bit, biting a little.

IT WAS INTENSE

She got hold of my hair, gently running her hands through them. When I got further down and unbuckled her shorts, she moaned making me horny. I gently pulled them shorts down revealing her cute black panties. I slipped my hands under her thighs, lifting them up a bit. A moan slipped out of her mouth. I smirked and licked her inner thighs. My face against her wet core. I slowly placed my finger on top of her throbbing core teasing her. The next thing was me, licking her wet core. Feeling each and every curve of her.

She spread her legs more, her hips up, signalling me that she wants more of it. When I was about to take it to the next level, I heard her shiver and say,

"Wait Justin--" She continued "--I-I can't. This is w-wrong. I-I'm not like other girls. I-I cannot give you what you ---"

The room filled with silence.

‌Our moment interrupted by tears slowly forming in her eyes. She quickly sat and pulled her shorts up. Her heated cheeks and pale face said it all. She was holding back.

She wanted it. She wanted me. It must've been so hard for her to break this moment.

She got off the bed and stared me for good 30 seconds, took a deep breath and said..

*Your POV*

"I'm sorry" I sighed and walked away because I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I couldn't--I just couldn't.

I know many girls wouldn't even regret sleeping with him but, He barely knows me. I don't wanna lose my Virginity to a guy who has more than 70 million girls after him, who wanna ride him. I don't wanna be a 'one night fun' to him and leave his bedroom with nothing but regret in the morning, Because if I sleep with him for fun, then I'll lose my self respect.

YES! YES I LOVE HIM! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'LL SLEEP WITH HIM FOR FUN.

I got out of the mansion hearing Justin calling out my name. And just as I was about to get to the car door (as my phone was in the car the whole time.) ,He pulled me so hard making my back bang on the car. He was right in front of me now.

Angry.

Angry? Why would he be angry? 2 minutes ago, he said he understands. I couldn't bare the heat. He gave me such a cutting look.

"You don't turn your back on me lady.. NEVER!" He shouted.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Like Hello? I was so not believing this shit! I thought Justin was a lot more gentle. I was just standing there, staring at him.

He sighed. "Look Baby I'm so---"

"No.! Justin! Just don't!" I shouted. Feeling the temper rising in me. I angrily searched for car keys in his pocket and surprisingly found them. I pushed him with not much force, Unlocked the car, Took my phone out and threw his keys on the ground and started walking away.

"Baby. I know I hurt you. Please stop. let me clean this mess I made." He grabbed my hand making me stop.
I turned to look at him. His eyes filled with guilt. His lips murmuring something.

"Mm sowwyyy" he murmured

Hehehe Such a cute dork❤

"Huh?" I said raising an eyebrow

"I'm sorry!" He said a little louder his eyes stuck on the ground

"It's okay buttercup" I said giggling.

Okay okay.. I was trying to lighten the atmosphere. I didn't wanted to stress him. He's too depressed Already. The Paparazzi and the fake fans sticking their phones in front of his face to get a picture of him. I didn't wanted to add anything in that stress pile of his. I understand what he's going through. And I feel bad for him. My sympathy goes out to him. I was still upset about what happened earlier but I let it go.

You know?

That's what Beliebers do.He's crazy,but we still love him. Forgive him for his mistakes and accept the way he is ❤

I shook my head mentally in a funny way.

I finally spoke up breaking the awkward silence

"Can you drop me back home? It's dark already"

" WHAT? IT'S DARK 'DADDY '?" He teasingly said.

"What? No! I said 'already' !" I chuckled

"Hahahhahaha. That's why I love you." He whispered making the conversation interesting again. I blushed hard.

I rolled my eyes while getting in the car. He reached out for the keys that I earlier threw on the ground and hopped inn and We headed back towards my place.

~~~~Skipping car ride~~~~

"There you go" he said while pulling over in front of my house.

I was almost asleep, he shook me playfully.

"Wake up love" He giggled

"Huh? oh! we're here alrea----" I quickly placed my hands on my mouth laughing about the earlier 'DADDY ' joke Justin cracked. He laughed hard.

"Justin? What if somebody recognizes you? I mean you're alone out here, no bodyguard or anything." I said looking at him. I was concerned.

"I think I can handle the situation." he said winking.

"Thank you for an amazing day and a great surprise ❤" I leaned inn and gave a peck on his cheeks.

"Thank you for your precious time my lady." He said in his husky voice. A smile creeped out on his beautiful face.

I smiled back and got out of the car. I crossed the road and walked right towards my House door. I turned around and

Poof! He was gone.

Thankfully, mom wasn't home yet. So I pulled the key out of my pocket and stuck it into the lock opening the front door.
I switched on the lights while closing the door with a swift move. I got upstairs, into my room. I stared myself in the huge vertical mirror that was hanging on the wall right beside my bed. My clothes and hair were still wet. I caught sight of a huge blood red spot on my collar bone.

Fuck!

I smiled while running my hands on the hickie he left. Suddenly I got a text.

A text from Justin.

That said........

{A/N: THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE CONSTANTLY VOTING AND COMMENTING. I APPRECIATE IT ALOT. IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR A SHORT PART ALSO IT ISN'T AS FIRE AS I PROMISED. SORRY.

AND TO THE NEW READERS, PLEASE VOTE GUYS. CAN I GET AT LEAST 10 VOTES ON THIS PART?}