Does that count as dating?❤

*Justin's Pov*

"Thank you all for being so supportive and enthusiastic! It's been one hell of a night! Much love Australia!" I said while squatting on the stage near my Beliebers.

The crowd went crazy when I took my shirt off.

**Fireworks**

With a wave, I went backstage. Congratulated my crew for a successful performance. Changed into something comfortable and finished meetings with 'Make-A-Wish' Beliebers. I just wanted to finish all of this and rush back to my hotel room, so that I could talk or maybe FaceTime her.❤

The 'After Party' got me drunk and I could feel my heart pounding faster after each sip of my cold beer. Fredo suggested me not to bump into girls, cause' then I kinda get.. you know?

‌I asked Bob, one of my bodyguards, to please get me to the​ hotel before I pass out. In minutes, I was laying on my comfortable king sized bed. Without wasting any minute, I slipped my phone out of my pocket. I could barely glare at the screen. With shaking hands I started to type,

‌"Hty Babr" and pushed 'Send' without noticing the grammatical mistakes I've made.
Within seconds, I got a reply that said..

‌*Your POV*

‌"Hty Babr" his text said.

‌What am I supposed to reply? Should I talk to him about what happened earlier? Or should I just ask if he's drunk or something? .... Oh! Fuck it!

‌"Um. Hi" I replied.

‌I waited... And waited... And waited, but got no reply. What the heck?

‌I shrugged and threw my phone on the bed and went downstairs. Mom and my brother were home and smiled when I stepped in the living room. I passed a smile too while walking myself towards where they were sitting.

"Agh! I'm starving" I cried and saw Mom walking into the kitchen. In minutes she came back with some noodles and coke.

~~Skipping Dinner~~

I entered my room and went in the bathroom for a hot bubble bath.

‌I stripped down my bit wet clothes and with my hair tied up in a bun, I slowly placed myself in the tub and let out a relaxing moan.
‌The thought of Justin between my legs, literally speaking into my throbbing core, turned me on. I couldn't help but rewind that moment in my mind, again and again.

‌~~After bathing~~

‌With a towel wrapped around my tiny body, I stepped out of the bathroom.

In my room, the only source of light were the fairy lights that hung around the huge mirror which was next to my bed.
Suddenly I heard something, like a soft laugh or something like that. I swear I did.

Instantly I switched on the Normal lights​ and found absolutely nothing. No one.

Maybe I'm just tired?

I sighed and walked towards my closet and picked up some comfy pyjamas and oversized tees.

*Jason's Pov*

I saw her flinch when I accidentally chuckled. Seeing her in nothing but towel gets me excited. I hid myself in the usual place, her closet. It smelled so good, like magic, like her❤ She walked towards me, I mean towards her closet and changed right in front of my eyes. I've seen her like that alot many times. But it still makes me hard, the thought of her, underneath me.

Soon she snuggled herself into the warm bed and grabbed her phone. Looking intensely at the screen, she scrolled down and minutes later groaned and threw her phone away.