M-I-N-E 🔥

*Your Pov*

"Leave me you moron!" I yelled at the bastard who literally dragged me towards his minivan.

"Hel----" I tried to scream but he put his sweaty hand on my mouth making it hard to breathe.

Suddenly I fell on the ground, making it easy for him to push me in his van. I was seeing stars and felt warm viscous liquid running down my cheek. Slowly, I passed out.

~~~~~After Ages~~~~~

"Hey wakeup." A known voice woke me up.

"Huh?" I tried to open up my eyes to see the figure standing in front of me but it took time to adjust to the intense light coming from the bulb.

I looked down at my hands, they were tied to an old wooden chair. I tried to recall what had happen earlier.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Hi." A young man said approaching me.

"Umm. Hey." I replied.

"You new here?" He asked.

"Yup. I'm here for a day or two." I answered.

I could see from the corner of my eye Mr. Bieber staring at me.

Uff! I am enjoying this game.

"How did you know I'm new here?" I chuckled.

"It's kinda impossible to find a beautiful girl like you, here on this island."

Aww. So cute.

"I'm Andrew. Andrew Carter."
He extended his hand.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/LN" I shook his hand warmly.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled.

I saw Justin and his 'new friends' walking along the shore. They were going on the left and we on the right.

As Andrew and I walked along the shore, talking about our life and stuff, he suddenly gasped.

"Shit! I think I left my car keys at the coffee shop."

"Oh." I muttered.

"Would you mind coming with me? It's just a 2 minutes walk from here." He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

It was dark when we reached at the road that led to the coffee shop. I was walking a bit ahead of him. Suddenly everything went blank and all I could remember is being dragged rashly.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

"Wh-why am I here?" I whispered still looking at my bruised hands.

"You'll know girl." The 'voice' said.

"Wh--what?" I finally looked up to stare the fuck out of that nasty piece of shit but instead got a mini heart attack.

"Ethan?" I was confused. Totally confused.

"Ahan." He said.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I muttered.

"Oh no dear. It's not." He squatted in front of me. I could see his black puffy eye. And by the look on his face I could tell that this ain't no fucking joke.

"Why am I here then?" I yelled.

"Shh. Let him come." He answered.

"Him?" I asked.