Surprise🔥

*Jason's POV*

"I'm scared. Please don't leave me alone." She cried.

She was still hugging me. Her heaving chest was touching mine and I felt my tensed muscles relaxing, my heartbeat slowing down and my member bulging.

"You should eat something now. I assume you ar--"

"Food? Where's food?" She said, breaking our moment. As soon as she saw the bowl in my man's hand she jumped off the bed.

She then took the bowl in her hands and a moan of pleasure left her mouth.

"Nom nom nom"

I could see the look of satisfaction on her face when she started chewing.

You did wrong to her.

I know I did wrong to her.

"Here" I said walking towards her with the glass of milk in my hand.

She passed me a huge smile.

~~~Few Minutes Later~~~

"Jason? C-can I talk to my mom? I-I really miss her." She muttered looking at me with puppy eyes.

Hehe

She was sitting on the bed while I was sitting on the couch that was just 5 steps away from the bed.

"No Babe." I replied that probably broke her heart.

"Please? Just once?" She pleaded while getting off the bed.
I could see her eyes started to brim with tears.

Dammit!

"Alright Alright. But if you try to act smart baby, you know what'll happen." I smirked.

*Y/N's POV*

"Y-yeah I promise." I stuttered.

I knew that he gave me a non-trackable cellphone.

Thank you engineering.

I started to dial,

"You know what'll happen"

His voice haunting me. With shivering hands I pressed the call button.

"Hello?"

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?"

I was legit scared.
I was tricking a criminal and was totally aware of the fact that this idea was stupid as fuck.

I tried to play it cool.

"M-mom? I-I'm fine. I'm totally f-fine"

"Ma'am? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I jus-- Mom I-- " 

A tear rolled off my cheek,

"--Jason MacCan kidnapped me!" I shouted so that the lady could hear it clear and loud and could bring help as soon as possible.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Before I could say anything further, Jason snatched the phone from me and threw it on the floor.

"I fucking warned you Bitch!" He yelled, then he slapped me so hard that I fell on the ground.

Ouch!

I decided not to let him touch me now, not to let him give the power to rule over me, not to let him give the satisfaction that he gets when I cry.

"Don't you dare do that again! Asshole!" I yelled at him.
My eyes filled with rage.

"Haha, You are so dead slut!" He clenched his jaw and I swear I saw his hazel brown eyes turning into black!

With full force I kicked his balls and ran away. I didn't look back, I wanted to get the fuck out of here but I could hear him curse me.

I ran towards the stairs that led to the living room, crying. Unfortunately, there were his men standing everywhere.

So I ran back towards the corridor that was opposite Jason's room.

Luckily, I found a small window and with a deep breath I gathered all the courage to jump.
And then I heard a "No!" So I turned around to see and found Jason running towards me.

"Fuck you!" I cursed him right before jumping.

*Third Person's POV*

"Fuck you!" She yelled ​at Jason.

Thank god, Jason was fast enough to grab her hand before she could jump and die because of the electrical fences that were setup around Jason's house to protect him.

"What the fuck! Leave my hand!" She yelled again, unknown of the fact that he actually saved her.
She was hanging now, with Jason holding her hand, trying not to let her go.

"Shut up!" He shouted.
And pulled her up against his chest.

She was obviously resisting, what else was she supposed to do?
Jason's features reminded her of Justin. She was falling for the looks again.

"Let me go!" She struggled to get out of his hands.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" He pinned her against the wall.

His eyes traveling up and down her body and his lips slowly trying to control the urge to kiss her.

She was standing still, like a statue.

Suddenly something happened that left Jason in surprise.
She slowly leaned in and softly placed her lips on Jason's.

*Justin's POV*

"I don't care if that's against the law! I need to find her!" Justin snapped at a police officer.

Justin and Scooter approached their good friend James, who was a chief.

He lead a team of special 10 who secretly kept eyes on the whereabouts of most wanted criminals.
Justin wanted information about Jason MacCan but James's men weren't ready to leak such information.

"But Sir I really don't think---"

*Phonecall*

"--excuse me....

Yes, hello?
Are you sure?
Alright
Thanks alot!.." The police officer hung up the call and turned to James and continued
"...Sir, we got information here​."

"About what?" James asked.

"Sir it--it's a kidnapping by Jason MacCan." He replied.

{A/N : Another chapter down and I'm so thankful to all the people who encouraged me to continue this story.
About this chapter : Why do you think Y/N will kiss Jason? And is this information worth Justin's attention?
What do you think about Jason saving Y/N's life?
Do let me know about your views.
Vote, comment and enjoy.❤❤}