What is she doing to me?❤

*Your Pov*

"Put me down this instant!" I shouted when that devil threw me on his strong shoulders and spanked me on my butt.

"Your ass is so round, and looks yumm. I could eat you all day" He muttered.

"What the fuck? Shut up!" I blushed.

I loved this feeling, feeling of him being so close to me. It feels so right. I feel so safe.

"You want me to put you down?" He said, his fingers​ rubbing my thigh. It made me gasp.

"Y-yes please." I said, feeling the nervousness building in my body.

"Alright" He answered in his raspy voice. Gently threw me on the king sized bed and smirked while hovering over me.
He was close, real close to me. It made my breathing faster, my cheeks heated and me? wet.
He slowly put his hand on my cheek and muttered

"You're so beautiful"

That definitely made me blush. He's the sexiest guy alive on this entire fucking universe and he thinks I'm beautiful. If that ain't cute, I don't know what is.

"I want you Y/N." He breathed in my neck. It sent chills down my spine.

"I-I need you." He said, sucking on my neck.
A moan slipped out of my lips. His abs touching my belly, his hands caressing my hair and his soft lips on my skin. God! this guy is gonna be the reason of my death.

"I-I need you m-more" I moaned.

"I can't--aagh--" he moaned in his husky voice. "I gotta-- I gotta-- excuse me please." He muttered and ran right into the bathroom.

"Are you Okay?" I shouted while running after him but he already shut the door.

*Justin's POV*

I ran towards the bathroom, knowing that if I won't stop now, it'll lead to something bad.

"Justin?" Y/N whispered, her hands continuously fiddling with the door knob.

"I-I'm Okay. I'll be back in a minute." I shouted for her to hear it clearly.

This is wrong Justin! This is totally wrong! I can't date a Belieber! Remember what Usher and Scooter said. I CAN'T DATE A NORMAL GIRL! What am I doing to her? More importantly, What is she doing to me?

It was heartbreaking, knowing that the person I'm falling in love with will never end up to be my wife.
It took me 2 hours to gulp down the reality.

When I finally opened the door, I caught sight of Y/N, sitting on the floor leaning on the wall, softly snoring.
That cute little burrito of mine was looking so beautiful. Them curls covering her face swinged lightly when breeze hit'em making her shake.

I gently picked her up, bridal style, her body sinked in my arms. I put her on the bed. Just when I was about to pull myself away, she grabbed my arm making me focus on her beautiful face.

"Justin. Please don't leave me. Ever" She whispered. Her eyes staring at mine looking for an answer.

"Never babygirl. Never." I replied.

I slowly placed my lips on hers, my hands slowly caressing her cheek.

This was the cutest most sweetest kiss. It was more than a minute now, our lips were still exploring each other and my tongue kept begging for entrance. Damn! This girl!

I hovered over her, knowing that it's her favourite spot. Underneath me.
Her cheeks​ flushed red when I accidentally put my hand on her chest.
The kiss got sloppier and the heat between us wasn't ready to die yet.

"Justin" She moaned when I slowly went down on her, from her neck to her thighs.

I kissed on her wet panty, making her call my name again. Honestly, that's my turn on.
Instantly, I took it off. Her throbbing core and sweaty thighs indicated that it's time my babygirl get some love.

I slowly caressed her outer cuves with my tongue,

"Ju-Justin!" She moaned again.
I felt a huge bulge in my briefs.

See? I told you, her moans turn me on.

She got a hold of my hair, kept calling out my name but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop.

I sucked on her clit and saw her toes curling.

This is wrong! You can't make her feel special then break her heart in two!

The voice in my head barked.

I froze.

*Third Person's Pov*

"Alright! Don't worry Mrs.YLN (Your last Name) She's gonna be okay. We'll find her." Mrs.Water (Your mother's colleague) consoled Y/N's mother.

"I don't know where she is. She left her phone home. Oh my god! What am I supposed to do now?" Y/N's Mother cried.

Mrs. Water and Ethan were at Y/N's place to comfort her mother. After the cops did their investigation, they entered the living room,

"Mrs. YLN. It seems as if your daughter is in some serious trouble. There was blood on your daughter's picture. That wasn't color. We've sent the evidence for tests." An officer said.

Suddenly the room filled with nothing but sobs and a ringing phone.
Y/N's mother grabbed her phone, expecting that it's her daughter.

"Hello? Y/N?!" She said in a worried tone.

"Hello ma'am. I'm Scooter, Scooter Braun"

~~~After Scooter explained everything~~~

"What about the picture? And the blood?" She asked.

"Ma'am, we'll let you know about that soon. Until then, don't worry. She's fine" Scooter convinced her.

After everything was explained to both, Y/N's mother and the cops, everything was almost back to normal.

No one noticed the look on Ethan's face. His phone beeped making him focus on his phone's screen.

"Fuck it Ethan. Find her." The text said.

"I'm on it. Okay?" He replied.

"I don't give a fuck you cunt. Bring me information!" Another text received.

"Yes sir." Ethan replied.

He scratched his neck in total exhaustion and slid back his phone in his pocket.

"Fuck. I'm dead." He muttered.

{A/N: Hey Guys. I just wanna apologize for such a late update. I'm really very sorry. I've my final exams and so I couldn't write a lengthy part.
Thank you so much for 16 votes on the last chapter.💕 And special thanks for the ones who commented.❤
About this part : Will Justin listen to what Usher and Scooter taught him or will he listen to his heart? Is he really in love with Y/N? Or is it just infatuation?
And who was the one Ethan had a harsh talk with?
Do comment and vote.
P.S: Next update will be on 1st June 2017. So add my story in your reading list💕.}