Futile struggle!: Servana and Vanel

Servana didn't bother to even care if Vanel saw her true nature. He was going to die with his goons anyway. She turned into her serpent form. Grabbing Ciel carefully with her tail. She unbinded Ciel and placed him on top of her head. The men she was blocking had withered in to piles of skin. There was no sign of life coming from them. Azzurro was shooting at the monstrous serpent. But she didn't flinch a bit. The bullets bounced off of her scales. She was waiting for Ciel to give her go ahead. " I think shooting a serpent this big is not affected by bullets Azzurro. Your at her mercy in her coils. Struggle is futile." Ciel says with a cold evil smile on his face.

Vanel didn't stop. He wasn't going to die this way. Servana  grew tired of him trying. But she wasn't given the order to do so. Ciel watched him struggle. Servana just wanted to clamp shut on this annoying man. She wanted to feel him squirm. But all she didi was squeeze tighter on Azzurro. He coughed due to being squeeze so tightly. He wasn't going anywhere. And he knew for SURE that he wasn't going to become snake food. " All this for some money? You lost everything just because you wanted to get greedy?" Servana says to Azzurro. Azzurro looked at the Serpent thinking it talked. He shook it off. Thinking it was the lack of air. Ciel was getting tired of this and was about  to give Servana the orders til Azzurro said something. He was stalling. But Servana really didn't care for the stalling of human life. '' Your just avoiding death.'' Ciel says to Azzurro. Servana leaned back a little bit. Ciel didn't want to hear it any more. '' Servana do as you please with this pathetic fool.'' Ciel gave her the orders. Servana didn't even care anymore. She snapped Azzurro's neck.* SNAP!* Azzurro fell limp.

" A waste of time and effort." Servana says. " Just take me home Servana." Ciel says. "My, my you seem a bit cranky." Servana says to Ciel. Ciel just sighs. They both come home. The mansion worried sick about Ciel and Servana. The two were tired. Both not saying a thing.Sebastian looked at Servana. She seemed a bit...'sick' looking. Servana was lying sown in her dark steamy room. Sebastian knocked on the door and then opened it when he heard no answer. Servana was fast asleep. Sebastian didn't bother her. But she woke up due to a familiar smell. ''What is it Sebastian?" She says slightly awake. Sebastian seemed a bit startled. " You seemed to look 'sick'. Are you alright?" Sebastian asks. Servana coughed a little. " I'm fine. You need not to worry about me. " She says lying back down and falling back to sleep. Sebastian seemed unsure of her answer but he let her be for the night.