Snake charmer to Snake butler

It was after the Noah's arc circus, that Snake left looking for them. He wasn't going to come back to the circus until he had found his 'family.' As he found the smell of 'Smile" he went after him. Having killed Mr.Phellps. Sebastian caught him and tied him up and put him in a box. Having been really busy with Ciel he had forgotten that moment about the snake charmer. But thanks to Servana being curious she had found the box and brought it to Ciel. " what is it Servana?" Ciel says in his normal cold voice. Servana heard hissing in the box. " There must be someone& or thing in here...I caught my attention when I was tending to the green house.'' Servana explained to Ciel. " Well don't just stand there open it." Ciel says to Servana. Servana opened the crate and there was snake tied up with his snakes hissing. " Easy there tiger. Your out matched by far with me." Servana says to the tied up snake. 

Snake looked at her. He froze. '"What the hell are you going to do to Us?"" Says Oscar" Snake stutters. Servana chuckled a little. " Oh dear I can't do a thing unless my master tells me to do so." Servana looked at snake dead in his eyes. Ciel untied Snake. "" SMILE!"" says Emily." Ciel looked at Snake. " I'm known as Ciel in these parts Snake.'' Ciel goes back to his seat. 

 ''I'm  guessing your looking for your 'family'? Sorry to tell you but they left. But they will be back in due time. Till that time comes would you  like to work for me? You will have a place to stay and food as well. But you will be put to work to earn your keep." Ciel says extending his hand to Snake. Snake looked at Servana and then to Ciel. He reached for Ciel's have and they booth shook. "Good then. Starting tomorrow you will start as a butler." Ciel says eating a slice of strawberry cake. It was then That Servana had a letter from the queen that there was another case of killings out of the blue. Ciel had Servana deal with it. 

She came back with the killer in hand. " I believe this is the killer. How do I dispose of him?" Servana says looking at the killer. " Kill him as cleanly as possible. But first..." Ciel got up to look at the killer. " If I were you I would speak now or forever hold your peace.Why are you killing people out of the the blue?" Ciel says. The killer never spoke. Servana looked at the man. " Sir...He's a mute. He can't speak or hear." Servana told Ciel to copy her free hand. So Ciel did as she said. The killer still did't speak. " A waste." Servana says. She killed him as quick and clean as she knew how. 

Also remember that you planned to throw a holloween party for Miss. Elizabeth young lord." Servana says. " Can provide the music and other things. Just get Sebastian to clean. Sebastian cleaned up and the decorations were set. The people came but Elizabeth came last of the last. Servana had started to play the music.

It was then Lizzy had came in the most beautiful dress-like costume of Red-riding hood. Ciel had agreed to be the wolf.

They were going to look  so cute together

They were going to look  so cute together. Sebastian made quick work of the ears and tail. Lizzy was going to love it so very much.  She came and Ciel came down hearing her voice. He really didnt want to do this but he promised Lizzy.