Painful struggle

Servana struggled. But she succumbed to her urges. She found Ciel and attacked him. He struggled. Trying to find out why Servana was going this. Her craving for human flesh was getting the best of her. Servana had Ciel in a tight dead lock coil. He could barely move anymore. " What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Ciel struggled to say. Servana's eye's were a blank demon red. 

Ciel could tell that she wan't fully there

Ciel could tell that she wan't fully there. He struggled. Not being able to be heard. Ciel tried to fight his way out, but it was of no use. Servana had leaned in close to Ciel's face. Giving off a little snake laugh. And with that Ciel was helpless. Looking into the gaping dark maw. Ciel passed out due to the lack of air. While he was passed out, Servana devoured him with ease. He woke up knowing that it was all too real. Sitting and looking at the insides of Servana. He didn't dare move. He was unfamiliar with a demon's body. But Servana's body was to be watched carefully.

''Ciel?'' It sounded like a voice was calling him. he looked up. Not moving anything else but his head and eyes. " Who calls my name?" Ciel responds. The voice sounded like Servana's. Ciel responded again.  " What is the meaning of this Servana?!!!" Ciel says a bit angry. She cringed a little. Not because of Ciel yelling. But because she was trying to cough him back out. " It a natural urge. As you've seen I've had not interest till now. Its uncontrollable at times." I do really apologize for this action." Servana says to Ciel. Ciel felt Servana's body rejecting him. Finally out, Servana cleaned him up. " I'll take any punishment you see fit in your eyes." Servana says to Ciel.

Ciel had just the thing in mind. " Make a contract with me. Sebastian fears not that you will take me from him. He assures that I will continue to use him before I turn to use you for anything." Ciel says as Servana wipes his face. Servana hadn't seen that coming. She had no choice. She contracted with Ciel. " I do warn you it will be painful." Servana forewarns Ciel. "when you contract with a demon on my stature you will bear more than the ordinary contract of a demon. I will be your armor. Your protection. I can become a part of you. And Detach with no harm done. Now here's your last chance to back away form this deal." Servana says explaining what her contract can do to Ciel. Ciel looked at her. " I'm not backing down no matter the consequence.'' Ciel said coldly. 

Servana had her snakish smile. " Choose a part you wish to bare my contract. I warn you once more that is will be painful.'' Servana says to Ciel. Ciel that to think about that. Choosing his upper left shoulder, the contract arrangement was under way.

 Choosing his upper left shoulder, the contract arrangement was under way

Ciel was in burning pain. It felt like he was being stabbed it a molten sword. Sebastian was coming through the door and heard the horrible screams of pain. He rushed upstairs opening the door. " My lord are you-" Sebastian froze in his words. He sighed. '' You had me worried my lord.'' Sebastian says to Ciel. " I warned you it was going to be painful."