No place to hide

Servana vanished. The group looked. And then they ran to another room. Grimsby didn't leave right away. He couldn't help but look at Kirby end up that way.Watching the serpent slither away. Not with one or two but three people in its stomach. He slowly backed away as the snake coiled in the spot it was in. Servana hissed at him. Bearing her fangs. Grimsby then ran away. Servana rested. Feeling Kirby moving around. He didn't have much room to move around though. Kirby Eventually had to stop moving because of the lack of air. He didn't want to waste anymore than he had to. Dozing off Servana never noticed anyone go by. The remaining people crept slowly and quietly. Trying  not to wake the serpent.

Knowing how sensitive serpents are to vibrations, They walked quietly. Trying to make not even a sound. Arthur was taking off the tape. It was making a noise but it was not making any vibrations what so ever. The group stared at him shushing him loudly. Servana stirred. They looked horrified. Servana stopped moving after a second. They sighed. Servana yawned. The group was long gone when she woke up. She made sure Ciel was alright. " My Lord?" She says to Ciel. Ciel moved a little bit. She sighed.  Getting up she continued to go after the last bit of the group. But then she thought of something. She didn't come that night. They all rested still in deep fear of being next but slept without any troubles. 

Grimsby was walking down the hall getting a drink of water. Servana was reaching her limits on controlling her body. Getting irritated. The cells in her body were starting to get inflamed. She was in literal pain. Hopefully Grimsby would be a little less of a 'pain'. It was only Him and Double Charles. Servana was behind him. Ever so slowly creeping up behind Grimsby. Seeing the shadow, Grimsby turned around slowly. Not really feeling like there would be a point of fighting it. He pretended to be very afraid. He was but he had lost the will to even fight death itself.

Felling such action from Grimsby. Servana dealt with him quickly. Now only leaving Charles by himself. Servana knew what to do to finish this up in a few seconds. Charles knew that the serpent was going to save him for last. With all his might he fought back. Servana really not even trying dodged him. That's all she did. She was thinking. " When this is all over, I'm indulging in a sea load of sweets alone."  She blushed thinking of the sweets that awaited her. But she shook it off. She knew that she had to deal with Charles first. At last he was tired out. She had him tightly in her coils. Speaking. '' Double Charles! You have caused a great crime against the Queen." Servana says. Charles was frozen in fear and awe. The thing could speak. He was blown away with that. " W-what ever do you mean? I have done nothing of the sort!" Charles stampers. Servana squeezed Charles tighter. " You lie in the face of death? You really have no kind of respect for your life do you?" Servana says to Charles. Charles couldn't get a word of come back. He was nailed right in his tracks. 

" You have pledged your loyalty to the queen and this is what she gets for her so called 'loyal' guard? Shameful dirt." Servana was breaking Charles down to the bloody bone. He couldn't even say 'how dare you' anymore. He noticed that the serpent looked a little-bloated. " Looks like some ones been a bit greedy." Charles was messing around. Poking at the spot that hurt the most. Squeezing him, she pulled the conversation back on point." You cannot defy what you have willingly done. You are to be punished for your trials!" Charles was willing to have one more go at the serpent before his energy was spent. Trying to hold off the serpents gaping maw. He could feel himself slipping with the serpent pushing forward. Clamping down on his arms. Servana knew she had victory. Charles knew this was the total end. He wasn't going to fight anymore because he had nothing left to fight with.

Servana wasn't going to eat. Gosh no. She had her fill for months to come. The threw him into the wall knocking him out. Finally able to release the group. Ciel was the first. Then the rest in a random order. Back to her human state. She ran off to tell Sebastian that he can come 'back to life'. Sebastian was there cleaning up the rest of the people. Servana retired to her room. Not even coming out for the rest of the night.