Home sweet Home

They train stopped. Sebastian was awake as the rest were sleeping. He checked on the others. He noticed Servana had came back. She was so quite. She was so peaceful. But he left her be. He then rung the bell on the train. Servana woke up to the vibrations. Then she woke Ciel and The rest. But she left the girl alone. The girl was delivered to the queen. Servana knew what was going on. She smelled spices and curry. She sneezed a little. Ciel also sneezed. It was powerful. Agni was making curry. Servana didn't care for spices. She went to her quarters. But her quarters were filled with the various smells of spices. She did not like this at all. 

She had a few things to say about this. But she kept quite. Soma came rushing at Ciel. " CIIIIEEEELLLL! Your finally back! Where have you been? You had me worried sick about you!" Somam scolded Ciel. Ciel glared at Soma. " Why do you have MY manor smelling like hell on wheels?!" Ciel ignored the scolding from Soma. Soma looked a it sad. But he quickly got over it. " Your such a grouch Ciel. Lighten up will you?" Soma say in a little laugh. Ciel didn't even try to make reason with Soma. Servana went to her room and realized something. She stash was ransacked. She was super pissed. Agni went to the empty room to find a butler in the room. He was going to say something. But then realized that this was their room. 

He used their VERY well hidden chocolates. He back away. He was trying to be like Sebastian. But not waiting till the butler came back with Ciel was the wrong choice. Servana turned around. " I knew.. You... Out of this manor. I care not who you came for. Just leave. Take your horribly made Curry and get out. My master will not have anything that you make. Not today." Servana says with a harsh tongue. Agni deserved it. He understood what he did was wrong.

He didn't leave right away. Packing up a bowl for Ciel. The two were leaving. Ciel and Sebastian looked at each other. " They went into her room." Ciel's eye says to Sebastian's eyes. " Indeed they have." Sebastian's look replied back to Ciel. Agni and Soma left. The manor was slightly less busy than normal that night. Ciel was reading a book in his studies. Sebastian was cleaning the dreadful mess with Servana. They both sighed. Ciel went to his room. It was 6-7 hours later he rang the bell. Servana smirked. " You Bochann wants you Sebastian." Servana says with a laughing light-hearted tease. " He 'misses' you a lot.'' She continued. Sebastian looked at her with little blush on his face. ( Beware...YAOI HAPPENS!)

Sebastian answered the bell. Going up the stairs seeing what his master wanted. Picking up on the hints from Ciel. " My lord at this hour?" Sebastian say to Ciel. " I don't care what hour it is." Ciel says back to Sebastian. Closing the door and Locking it, Sebastian and Ciel..Well-'hit it off'. Ciel lied on Sebastian's bare chest. Listening to his hear beat. His heart was gentle sounding. Soothing to a point. Ciel could feel Sebastian's hand on his back. Petting it softly. Ciel moved up to his face. Sebastian took off his eye patch.  Ciel and Sebastian kissed. They did this about several more times. The last kiss got both of them started. They flipped over. Sebastian kissed Ciel on his neck. Ciel arched a little bit. " MMMmm.." Ciel moaned. Sebastian continued. Ciel gripped the sheets with his fists.

Sebastian had his normal eerie smile on his face. " NNNmmmmh." Ciel moaned again. Then Sebastian licked Ciel on his neck. Ciel gripped the sheets harder. "AAAaaaugh..MMmmmh." Ciel couldn't help it. It just felt So damn good. Sebastian laughed a little bit. Ciel and Sebastian kissed again. Ciel didn't want to wait anymore. But Sebastian was making him wait. " S-S-Sebastian. Quit stalling and Fuck me!" Ciel says in a low growl. Ciel was dying for a new stimulation. Sebastian did as Ciel wanted. Sebastian pushed. Ciel moaned. "AAAUGh! *puffing*" Sebastian thought of something new. He went to Ciel's sweet spot. Ciel arched his back in pleasure. " NNNUgh..huuuhahhhh." Ciel maoned. Ciel stuck his tongue out slightly. Sebastian nipped him a little bit. "NNNugh...yes..more...more Sebastian." Ciel puffed and sighed a little. Sebastian sat up with Ciel. His arms wrapped around Ciel's sides. Sebastian didn't stop after that. Ciel sighed. Sebastian kissed Ciel's sweet neck. Moments like these were the best for the both of them.