My Master: Outgoing

" Lock the door Sebastian''. Ciel says to Sebastian. Sebastian blushed. " My lord you did just get home did you not?" Sebastian says to Ciel. " Just get over here and love me." Ciel says. Sebastian was a bit surprised. " As you wish my lord." Sebastian had a smirk on his face. It was only then a few moments had passed. " Harder Sebastian..More..Deeper...OH GOD!" Ciel cried out. Good thing that Servana had sound proofed the room. " No matter how much one says no the other says yes and has their way with the other." Servana says to herself. Sebastian had the whole bed shaking. Ciel was enjoying this. "THERE! HARDER DAMN IT!"Ciel says to Sebastian. Sebastian listens to his master and goes harder...He felt like he was going to hurt his master if he went any harder. Servana was in her room lying down. She hasn't came out after the attack on the manor.

Baldroy and Mey Rin got curious. " Wonder why she hasn't came out all this time." Baldroy says to Mey Rin. Mey Rin just shrugs. ''I have a bad feeling yes I do. L-Lets go back Baldo...." Mey Rin seemed to be shaking a little bit. Finny had ran to stop them. ''NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!"  Finny says crashing into the two of them.'' She doesn't want to be bothered and Master Ciel said that only he could. Don't disobey the young lords orders!" Finnian whispered strongly. The two then back away from the door of which led to teh room at Servana dwelled in.

Ciel was being cuddled by Sebastian lovingly.

Ciel was listening to Sebastian's heart beating

Ciel was listening to Sebastian's heart beating. It sounded pleasing. And...Calming.

(stop it when I tell you to...) Ciel pressed his head a little harder to hear it more clearly.Sebastian was a bit lulled by Ciel being so quiet around him. His eyes fluttered shut then back open and then closed again. By the time he knew it he was a sleep. Ciel didn't mind at all. (Stop the heart beat.) When Sebastian didn't feel Ciel on him anymore he woke up. " My lord are you here?" Ciel didn't answer. Sebastian dressed himself. He went down the stairs. Lizzy and Cile were having tea. Servana had gotten up for once in a long while. Sebastian said something to Servana in her hear. " About time you got up." Sebastian teased. Servana had raked her hair with her hand. "Whatever Sebastian. It takes me a while. Unlike you I have to rest and Digest for longer than you have to in any eon." Servana remarks back in a whisper.

Sebastian chuckled. ''Seems like she still ha some fight left.'' Sebastian points out. Servana just looked at him. ''You want to go there?'' Servana says in a hushed voice. Sebastian playfully put his hands up in surrender. Servana went her way. Going back to her room. Servana lied back down. '' Messing with me huh? Go bite the dust Sebastian." She mumbles to herself, drifting back to sleep. Wendy stayed very still hoping that she could at least slow her death. '' You've gone quiet... Hmpmh... Not that it  will help in your case.'' Servana had fallen back asleep earning her quiet for the night.

 Lizzy wondered why Ciel had two butlers now...but she never gave it much thought. She then packed up to leave. '' Leaving so soon?'' Ciel stops her by the door. ''I must. There's things I must do to keep myself and mother happy.'' Lizzy says to Ciel. Ciel felt an urk. He covered his mouth quiet quickly. Lizzy looked at him in worriment. " Ciel are you okay?" Lizzy says trying to touch Ciel. But Ciel refused to let Lizzy touch him. Sebastian looked at him. " Ciel? Sebastian whats wrong with Ciel?!" Lizzy says in a little haste. Sebastian had told Lizzy that Ciel's ashima  was acting up. '' Please do not worry yourself milady. It is just a reaction. The house must not be clean enough. I have failed to do as my master wanted me to do. I will see to it that he will get back from this reaction as quickly as possible." Sebastian says lightly shoving Elizabeth out of the door watching her get in to her ride home.

 Ciel was fine at the moment. " Why is it always with Lizzy that it want's to act up? I don't understand it at all Sebastian." Ciel says. Ciel then felt a large migraine shoot out of nowhere. "AAAGH! DAMN IT ALL!" Ciel says slamming his fist on the table while using his other hand to hold his throbbing head . Sebastian tired to figure out why as well. " My lord if I may..." Sebastian pauses. " What Is it Sebastian?" Ciel gave Sebastian permission to speak freely.

" Could it be, that its the purity of Lady Elizabeth? That your vampiric side is demanding that of you? I'm taking another guess that It forces you till you can't take it much longer my lord." Sebastian says to Ciel. " Each time you deny it what it demands, it causes you extreme pain and suffering on the outside." Sebastian finishes. Ciel looked up Sebastian. " Explain." Ciel says a bit less pained by the migraine. '' Your tastes have changed, that is obvious..But now your body craves the blood of a noble. One of higher ranking?" Sebastian dimmed it down a little bit.

"I can't even think of hurting Lizzy, nor letting her find out what I am Now." Ciel says. " I will keep denying.No matter the suffering. I'M NOT HURTING LIZZY OR ANY OTHER NOBLE...IS THAT CLEAR Sebastian?" Ciel says leaving to his quarters.