Servana and Ciel

Servana knocked and Ciel told her to come in and to close the door. She was a bit confused but did as she was told. " Sebastian has told me you weren't feeling well at the time. But it seems you doing a lot better now." Ciel says. Servana doesn't reply. She felt the aura of the room change. " Your hurting yourself you know. You can't go on doing this to yourself." Servana says flatly but concerned.  She opened the door and closed it. Ciel was holding strong. But it won't last. Servana was right. Ciel constantly kept himself hydrated with other liquids. But they weren't doing Ciel any good. Servana waited by the door. " He'll break in 3...2...1..." Ciel collapsed. Servana opened the door. She picked him up. She held him close to her neck. " Mine will be a bit different than Sebastian's. I'm here to carry your troubles. Go on now,drink. Take what you need, I won't move or flinch." Servana was trying to get Ciel o drink. She did. He felt terribly weak due to the  many weeks without drinking.

Ciel bit into Servana's neck. It felt like nothing to her. Servana's blood was entirely different that Sebastian's. It was... more filling and richer than Sebastian's. But nobody could replace Sebastian. Not even Servana. Servana could hear Ciel. '' You really did a number on yourself. If you need to drink then just say so.'' Servana says to Ciel. Ciel was quiet. Other than a few gulp noises. All was quiet. Once Ciel was content he let go. Ciel went to the mirror. He took a look at himself. " This can't go on. I'd rather die than b such a horrible creature." Ciel was angry with himself. But he had to let it go. Servana just looked at him. She felt compelled to do harm to him. '' I must retire my lord. A sudden urge is trying to surface. I want no harm to you...'' She opens the door and quickly leaves.

Sebastian felt a disturbance between the two. He checked to see if Ciel was okay. He was. Then he looked for Servana. She was in her room with the door locked. " Servana open up."  Sebastian says a little worried. Servana didn't dare open the door. '' Don't come anywhere near me. This urge is way to strong even for me.'' Servana says through the door. Sebastian sighed and left her be. He could feel it through the door. She was not playing around.