The butlers: Cunning and Sneaky

The people of the over night ball came out of their rooms because Ciel had called them down. Servana was by his side. Sebastian was cleaning the rooms. Ciel decided to tell the people that there was a murderer in their mists. They all gasped. Except Servana and Sebastian. But this time Servana was the one to disappear. Sebastian was back by Cile's side as Servana was not to be seen again for a while.This was where murdering begins.

Charles was waiting for the moment to start killing these worth less people of rich-men and women. The next night after one of the men were killed Sebastian was next to die. But Servana was over looking at the  times that the people were killed or attacked. But now it was her turn. She posed as a giant serpent. She then slithered into  Irene's room. Irene was sleeping at the time. Servana knew her limits when it came to people. But not when it comes to just holding them. She warned Ciel that she won't be able to hold a whole lot of the guests, but that she will try to. Ciel understood and told her not to push herself over her limits. She understood. So she slowly wrapped around Irene and started to squeeze. Irene woke up feeling the squeeze. She tried to pull away but it was to late.. Servana had Irene's head in her mouth. Servana swallowed. Trying t to finish quickly. But it was a pain with her squirming around.

But Servana managed.  She sighed. " Jeez. Another few times like this?  I swear this will be the end of me if I don't put them asleep." Servana says to herself. She moved on into the darkness waiting for the day to break. It was morning and Arthur was panicking over Irene being gone out of know-where. Ciel saw Servana holding her midsection. Irene was putting up a fight. Servana wasn't used to this. She felt like she was going to puke if Irene kept this up. But Irene tired herself out..

Ciel made sure that he was in the open so that Servana didn't have to over exert herself.