My Butler: Servana's 'illness'

That night Servana was in horrible pain. She was tossing and turning the night away. She awoke throwing up. Even though the room was hot, she was shivering like she was in the middle of a bad blizzard. She had splitting headaches and a fever unknown to any man. " What the hell is going on with-me?" Servana asked herself. She tried to get up but her legs would not move. Sebastian was up and heard everything going on in Servana's  room. He knew something was wrong. " Alas demons can't get human illnesses but they have their own demonic illnesses to deal with." Sebastian says to himself. 

 Servana opened the window. She really wasn't feeling well. She tried to figure out what was wrong with her body. Sebastian was going to make a guess that it was a lack of human souls. Sebastian was outside when Servana came out the window. " It seems its a lack of souls Servana. Have you not-" Servana cut Sebastian off. " No Sebastian. It is a lack of souls but also the demons I keep under control, they running around causing havock. I keep that  population down by hunting them. You do not know the job I have Sebastian. Your survival depends all on me keeping the rouges under control." Servana says. 

"It disturbing the balance." Servana continued. Sebastian did not understand what she had to do. " Why was all of this pushed into your creation?" Sebastian asks. Servana didn't answer. She was in horrible pain and needed to get those demons soon. " I have no time to chat with you about me. I have some hunting to do." Servana vanished into the shadows. Sebastian stayed outside. Quiet.  Servana came back looking like she was before she was feeling 'ill'. " That's a lot better now than before. -Sebastian why are you still outside?" Servana says after talking to herself.

Sebastian didn't say. " Master Ciel was looking for you. He needed you for some unknown reason.''Sebastian walks to the door. Servana wondered what Ciel wanted.