One day and One night

Joker was amazed at how 'Scale' could sleep this long. He looked around and saw that she had a mountain of chocolates near and on her top bunk-bed. He was amazed at how much she ate of it as well. 

Servana rolled over

Servana rolled over. Hearing Joker's breathing. " Whose there?" She snaps a little harshly. Joker flinches at her stern voice after she had just woken up. " It is ye Joker, the announcer for the crew." Joker replied. Servana yawned. Joker nervously waited for her to respond. " Go away. A women needs her sleep." Servana tiredly barks. Going back to sleep. Joker left. Sighing great comfort. " I really thought she was gong to bit me head right off with that tone of voice." Joker says to himself wiping the little droplets of sweat off of his face.

William picked up all the wrappers that were on the ground. " Jeez you call yourself a 'butler' and you can't even stay clean." William says siting down to read his book. Servana woke up to see her wrappers were in the trash. " Says the one with out telling another that they are picking up something with another use other than covering the item it was used for." Servana says. William said a slick remark. Servana picking it up on the vibrations had William in a severe choke hold. " You don't want to start with me when I've just woken from a nap.'' Sebastian was coming o get Servana. " 'Scale' your needed by 'Smile'." Sebastian says opening the tent. Servana had let go of William. " I will see to 'Smile'." Servana had walked out of the tent with Sebastian. " In need of a feed I see?" Servana says with a look. Sebastian nods his head.'' Its pretty bad and he called for you. I'm guessing that you can handle this type of drainage?" Sebastian returns the look. Servana had went ahead of Sebastian. Going into the tent of 'Smile'.

Ciel was holding his heart. It was burning. Each beat felt like it was sending a burst of lava through his body. He was also very pale looking to the human eye. Servana was climbing to the top. She picked up Ciel with no regards of her own safety. " Here my lord. Take what you need.'' Servana's voice sounded absolute. Ciel didn't refuse. He bared his fangs and bit down. Clearly hearing a snap, Servana flinched just a tiny bit. Ceil gripped Servana's shirt. Hearing how thirsty Ciel was, Servana held him tighter. '' There's no need to feel or be sorry my lord.'' Servana says to her master. Ciel lifted hid head to find a fresher spot. Servana didn't know why she felt this way. But she felt closer to Ciel when he needed her. Not for things like this. But just all together. Ciel stopped. His color was back and he looked a little more health as well.

Servana cleaned his face up. '' Again and again I tell you not to do this to yourself.'' Servana scolded Ciel lightly. Ciel ignored that and moved on to the mission at hand.'' Did you find any clues?'' Ciel asks Servana. " Indeed I have and some of the smells seem a bit odd and mixed with hints of blood. AB I'm guessing?" Servana says to Ciel handing over the paper. Ciel looked at it and then opened it up. He was shocked. " This is a bout me. Where in the hell did they get this information?!" Ciel was trying to contain what anger he had. " The pied pipers son." Servana reads the front. Ciel orders Sebastian to find out more about the place. Sebastian nodded and vanished. Servana looked at the letter. " Servana I want to to go back to the manor and help out the other four while Elizabeth is residing in bed." Ciel gave Servana the order. " And how to dispose of them my young lord?" Servana asks. " Do as you please with them." Ciel shoos her off. Servana had her usual demonic smile and Vanished as well.