Get Ready... Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N - 3k reads????????????????THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH THIS IS JUST AMAIZING THAK YOU THANK YOU. Here it it Chapter Twenty-Nine ENJOY  XOXO Lyshia

 Still on Bruno POV

‘’Follow me’’ Lea said taking my hands with her’s.  IM GETTING LAID wait………. I did fucked up earlier she saw me kissing Vanessa plus the phone call why is she being nice? Cause my birthday?.... We were walking and we made ourselves to another room that it wasn’t the one that we are charring. She opens the door and walks in , the room was white everything was white,’’A FUCKING JACUZZI  AND CHAMPAING LEA??’’ I scream in exigent making her jump. ‘’Damn yes , don’t you have one of these, At your place?’’ Le asked. ‘’Well I sure not , well Jacuzzi ’’ I reply sitting on the bed taking the top of my suit. ‘’ I’ll be back’’ Lea said walking to the bathroom. I got up , pour some Champaign on a fancy glass and walked to the big window to get a full view of London. Thinking. ‘’What is she planning’’ I whisper , taking zips from my glass.

Lea Marie POV

I want to give him a good present and a Good time, I got us a room with a Jacuzzi a fucking Jacuzzi, some expensive Champaign , London so classy. Anywho I’m now locked in the bathroom. Should I do this? We’ve done it a few timse , why am I so nervous and why am I doing it? I feel like I’m still mad at him ‘’FUCK’’I whisper covering my mouth , opening the shower to pick up a bag which contains cloths, more like a lingerie . I take my clothes off and put on the lingerie,  Black bra and black tong, it hurts my ass a little I’m not used to it. I took off my messy bun, and well mess my hair a little. I sight ‘’ Okay here we go’’. I said opening the door.

Bruno POV

I finished my fourth glass of Champaign and I hear the bathroom door getting open, I turned around and my mouth drops in a ‘O’. ‘’Lea?’’ I said , admiring her body she was wearing a black lingerie, which display her thighs, hips , waist, breast perfectly. ‘’umm I look stupid right, this is stupid’’ She said covering her face.’’ No NO , don’t say that you look wao amazing, the Jacuzzi the Champaign , you ? Is this my present?’’ I said walking towards her. ‘’ Maybe’’  she said walking towards me as well. She placed her arms around my neck , and I placed mine around her waist, next to a hug, I hug her.’’ Thank you so so much Lea , I’m thankful that I met you that day on that airplane’’ I whisper giving her a kiss on the cheeks. I step back and she grabbed my face, kissing me gently , the gentleness turned into a passionate kiss then into a rough kiss. We broke the kiss to pick up our breaths. Lea starts Unbuttoning my shirt, Reviling my chest. Then she takes my hand with her’s and leads the way to the white bed, she pushes me and I lay, she gets on top of me and starts grinning  the front with my pants with herself in a circle motion , and she could tell that I was getting excited. I put both of my hands on her breast and rub them softly and she splap my hands off ‘’ No no , not yet ‘’ She said winking at me’’ umm feisty excellent’’………..