So Bad but so Good Chapter Fifty-Five

Lea Marie POV

We were at this hotel, and I shared a room with Ryan he was actually being very sweet. I got up and brushed my teeth as I’m Brushing my phone buzzed I see the ID, It’s Bruno. I rinsed my mouth and I answered.”Hello” I said. “WANNA EXPLAIN THIS?” He shout. “WOA DON’T SCREAM AND EXPLAIN WHAT?” I snapped back. “ Why the fuck are you doing in Ryan’s car? Hu it’s all over twitter LEA” He said annoyed. “ huu Bitch when were you planning on telling me you were having a show in Vegas huuu? When?” I played smart. “Don’t change the subject Lea, explain this shit “ He said and when I was about to snapped back In the background I heard a female voice. “ And you have the fucking balls to ask me to marry you?” I said. “ She’s a friend “ He said. “sure , sure” I said. “ I think this is not gonna work.” Bruno said and I laugh. “Bitch? IM OVER YOU GO AND FUCK YOURSELVE FUCKING ASSHOLE DIRTY MOTHER FUCKER, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!” I said and Hung up. And I started to cry my soul out and there’s when Ryan knocks on my door. “Lea I heard screaming , can I come in” He said . “come in” I said cleaning the tears. “ Oh Lea Lea what happened?” He asked concern. “I just want to go home” I said getting up. He followed me. “Don’t go not yet” He said , I turned around and I tripped with him , He stare at my eyes so did I. and lats thing I know He takes my face with his hands and pressed his lips with mine and to be honest it felt good, He stopped and took another look of my eyes. "may I continue ? " He asked , I didnt answer I just kissed him back....