Forever Chapter Eighty

Next Morning

Bruno POV

"You got everything" I asked Lea. " Yeah, ready to go'' She said fixing Aiden's hat. I called Phil as soon Lea passed out last night. I told him everything every detail, then hung up and called the police and pressed charges against Vanessa and Tiara , but typical they need evidence ,  ... It just breaks my heart, how am I going to explain this situation to my sisters and pop's. But the most important move has been made I'll figure out how to deliberate the news.  I was there laying my shoulder on  the door frame just staring at her and my son , it's so surreal , the BRUNO MARS happily married with a kid, I used to be afraid of becoming  a family man a husband a father , And  now that I have my own little family feels great." Lea" I spoke , and she uhumed at me " What where your thoughts when we first met''  Lea raises up from the floor she was wearing a tight black dress witch displayed her figure perfectly . I sight loudly " Well I did freak out  while making my way to my sit that day, I kind of shout at you" She giggle "And I do still think you're a jerk  " she said winking at me." You were so stubborn " I said sharing a big smile " Well at that time you were dealing with an immature stubborn 20 year old and now—" " And now I'm dealing with the beautiful stubborn mother of my child and wife" I cut her off kissing her softly on the lips ." Gotta say that was actually pretty cute " She said and I grabbed  Aiden's stroller  " Shall we get going" She asked " Sure" I reply leaving the hotel making our way to the airport.

Lea Marie POV

Puerto Rico , San Juan

" Feels so gooooood to be back " I smiled big. " I like it here" Bruno said with Aiden in his arms. We were struggling with all the bags and stroller . " I'm looking forward on meeting your parents" Bruno snapped. " And you sure will, in fact let's go we have a 2 hour ride" I said taking Aiden from his arms , buckling him up in his stroller . " Aren't   your parents from here?" He asked confused. " I'm From Ponce and so are they , you'll like it there " I reply kissing his right check. " Lead the way" He said smiling big. He rented a car, I buckled up Aiden. " Aww Y el bebe de mami como esta? (awww how's mommy's baby) And Aiden smiled big. I'm so blessed. " You ready?" I asked Bruno putting on my seatbelt. " Sure" He reply grabbing my hand with his.

Bruno POV

I was just staring at the tropical place, and stare at Lea. And all the flash backs of all the things we've been through. The first time we spoke when I was on my way back to L.A.

"So hi we met before"

"Yeah, you were the jerk that said that I was a mad person, yes of course I remember you"

" Oh come on don't be like that, You weren't doing anything but screaming anyways let me introduce myself , Hi I'm Bruno Mars"

"umm yeah I know you and just because your Bruno Mars doesn't  mean you're getting away with this, you are still A JERK"

"Then my bad, I'm sorry , and what's with the attitude?"

"BRUNO" Lea said dragging me off my flash back. " Just remembering " I reply kissing her hand.

" Where are you from and why are you going to L.A"

" Dude If I tell you would you leave me alone?"

"Maybe"......

 And there's when all the journey starts. The plain, the first time we fought. The first time we manage to talk. And I made the first move by giving her my phone number. Finding out she lived next door.  The first time I visited her, she was on her bath robe, and I decided to surprised her with chicken and French fries. Then we fought again over the food , she kicked me out of her new house, when I cornered her and grabbed her soft neck.