Steamy Apology Chapter Seventy-Two

Lea Marie POV

I was feeding Aiden , Smiling and crying at the same time, how did I pulled to smile? My baby is the reason , he’s giving me the strength I need. I finished with the baby and he fell asleep. I sat on the floor just thinking about this situation of why would Bruno bring the “Ryan thing” It was just a kiss it doesn’t even matter. He had sex with Vanessa , but she’s being kinda of a pain in the ass for both of us , and the alcohol, but if I forgive him what are the chances of him doing this again? I inhale and got up and exhale heavily, leaving the room.  I see that Bruno is back sitting by the pool , I see his messy curls is tank top , his arms , I do love this asshole. I walk towards the big glass door and open it he turns back and sees me and smiles , damn those dimples. I sit next to him and dip my feet in the water just like him. We just sit there quite. “ Sorry” I broke the silence. He was going to talk and I shh him “ I was too harsh with you back there, I know the kind of men that you are, and whatever the fuck she’s up to she’ll be stopped, we were going thru a hard time and you need it to tense out” I said . He grabbed my hand “ I’m the one who should be apologizing , you don’t deserve this” he said. ‘’ Hey we are gonna fixed this together okay’’ I reply , I will give this another chance I love him. “ Remember when we use to fight a lot whe you worked for me?” He said laughing . “ Ohh I do” I reply pushing him into the pool “ Ohhh you are so gonna get wet” He reply getting out of the pool I started to run , we looked like two kids having fun, he finally catches me and throws me in the pool “ OHHH my god it’s coldddd” I said shivering, “ Come on lets go inside” He said grabbing my hand , and I stopped “What?” He asked concern “Kiss me” I whisper “I’m sorry what ?” He asked playing dumb , and I walked towards him and pressed my lips with his, our tongues meeting again, his hands traveling down my waist making their way to my ass , lifting me up I wrap my legs around his waist. I took my shirt reviling my breast I bit his lips “Umm Fuck” He said in his steamy , sexy , raspy voice…..

  Bruno POV

I Kissed her and took my wet shirt off, I pushed her against the wall started to kiss her jaw line making my way to her breasts, she was breathing heavily which was a big turn on. We made it to our room I took my wet pants off she was laying down in the bed her skin motorize with water, I took her shorts off reviling her tong . “Umm look at that” I said eyeing her imprinted parts I rub the front of it and arched her back in pleasure , I pulled to a side I see her juices flowing “Just how I like it babe” I whisper pleasuring  her , her soft moans field the whole room. I slide one finger inside her and she moan loudly “ Tight,’’ I said fingering her making her moan . “ahh I’m gonaa ahh” She moan and I stopped I took my boxers off,” No my turn” Lea said taking her tong off ,’’ Oh I haven’t finished with you ” I reply grabbing her. “ Yes you are my turn” She reply stubborn , “So feisty, fuck” I said I grabbed her threw her on the bed her ass facing me, I spread her legs and insert myself……. “ummm yesss ” She moan loudly