There's a little Fella Chapter Thirty-Five

Bruno POV

‘’Bruno, We need to talk…’’ Lea said sitting up. ‘’ Umm yeah’’ I reply rolling my chair closer to her, taking another sip from my sprite. ‘’Well how did the concert went?’’ Lea asked sharing a smile showing on dimple , I didn’t know she had dimples awwwww so cute ‘ SNAP OUT OF IT HELLO’’ Lea said snapping her fingers. ‘’Oh yea , yeah , Don’t you know who you talking to? It went great, The crowd sang happy birthday to me , it was so heartwarming , just beautiful’’ I said with exigent my Hooligans sure know how to make me happy . ‘’Well that’s good sorry I couldn’t be there’’ Lea said looking down. ‘’Aww that’s okay your present was the greatest ‘’ I said , forgetting that I fucked it up this morning . I clap my hands ‘’Well WHOS hungry?’’ I shout. And Lea raised her hand. ‘’What chu wanna eat?’’ I asked. ‘’well I really would Love some fried chiken , white rice, some beans, and some nutella and water’’ Lea said . ‘’WOAAAAAAA hungry aren’t we’’ I said winking at her. I took my phone out to dialed Phil.

’Where’s Lea’s room’’ Phil said in the other end. ‘’Well hello, Room 740’’ I reply. ‘’Aight Open up Im here’’ Phil said and hung up. ‘’Bruno we still need to talk’’ Lea said as I was walking towards the door. I open it and there was Phil, Eric, Ryan, and Vanessa. What the fuck is she doing here, I said to myself and smile to everyone. Phil and Ryan hopped on the hospital bed where Lea was. ‘’We got yall some food’’ Vanessa said handing me the bag field with food. ‘’Thanks’’ I reply taking the bag from her.  ‘’Bruno I need to talk to you’’ Vanessa whisper and walk towards the bathroom I rolled my eyes and followed her. I closed the the door. ‘’What’s up’’ I said folding my arms. And Vanessa got closer and unbuttons my pants. I grab her hands with mine ‘’ It’s not the time and it’s not the place so knocked it off ‘’ I whisper with an angry tone. ‘’ See this is why I had an affair with her , you don’t give me time nor attention Bruno’’ Vanessa whisper fixing her hair in the mirror , And MY blood raised up, the flashed backs of her cheating with me with another woman. ‘’ I told you since day ONE this is not gonna be easy I fucking warned ya, don’t cme to me with that bullshit you cheated cause you wanted it to , ewww just eww get the fuck out of my face’’ I said backing away from her. ‘’I love you and I always will baby’’ Vanessa said pressing her lips with mine. I kissed her back and Broke the kiss to get air. ‘’Lets go’’ Vanessa said rubbing the front of my pants. ‘’I am not leaving Lea alone, I’m practically the only one she knows’’ I said. ‘’Sicnce when you care ?? Lets go’’ Vanessa said raising her voice. ‘’If you want to go ,GO I am not leaving her alone’’ I said opening the bathroom door. When I walk towards where the guy wheres I see Lea ,Ryan , Phil and Eric eating like animals. When Lea noticed my presence she clean herself up and smiled at me , I smiled back. ‘’Guys lets go’’ Vanessa said picking her bag . ‘’UHGGGGGGGGGG fine’’ They all shout in pain. ‘’You staying ‘’ Eric asked. “Yeah, she needs me’’I said and Eric punched my shoulder. ‘’Okay little Bother Good Night , Good Night Lea Get well soon’’ Eric said Leaving the room with the rest of the guys along whit Vanessa. I took the bag and started to clean the room. ‘’Oh fuck’’ Lea shout covering her mouth Getting up and running to the bathroom. I dropped everything a followed her. She was on the floor throwing up again. ‘’Oh God Lea’’ I said massaging her back. ‘’What was the thing that you need to tell me’’ I asked. ‘’Not now Bruno’’ She reply throwing up ‘’ Oh fuck nasty’’  I said helping her get up. ‘’Fuck you’’ Lea said , washing  her teeth walking back to the bed.  I washed mine as well and went to the bed with her. I kicked off my vans and Lean next to her wraping my arms around her. ‘’What you need to talk about’’ I asked her turning off the hospital room light. ‘’ I am not getting surgery’’ She whisper, and kissed her check And I sight in relief. ‘’Then what’s with the whole throwing up shit?’’ I asked and she grab my hand and placed it in her lower harden belly. I was almost falling asleep so did she. 5:45am I open my eyes ‘’Are you awake ‘’ lea asked I uhum. ‘’She placed my hand inside her shorts , inside her underwear at her lower harden belly. ‘’ You want me to finger you or what’’ I asked and she pinched my hand. ‘’You are so stupid ‘ ‘Lea said , and I laugh. ‘’2 months late bro’ She whisper. I didn’t get it.’’ 2 months late?’’ I asked. ‘’Yeah theres a little fella in there’’ She whisper. ‘’Oh a little fella’’ Ireply and my eyes got wide ‘’A LITTLE FELLA 2 MONTHS LATE , what??’’ I said raising my voice. ‘’I sat on the bed so did Lea. ‘’Im- im-Pregnant’’ She whisper.’’YOUR WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT’’’ Isaid falling off the bed……. ‘’WAIT WHATTTTTT…………..’’