Just Listen Chapter Thirty- One

Lea Marie POV

’Vanessa is back’’ Bruno said. And my eyes got wide. ‘’WHAT ’’ I whisper with an angry tone. ‘’WHAT NOW?’’ Bruno asked covering the door hole. ‘’WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT NOW, GET THIS ASS ROOM CLEAN’’ I said running to the room  taking  off the bed sheets my lingerie , the bottle of oil, picking up Bruno’s cloths, placing it in the bed. ‘’FUCK’’ I said face palming. ’’BRUNO WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO? THERES NO EXIT???’’ I whisper to Bruno. And then I saw the closet that I have been ignoring this hole time, I opened it a threw all my stuff. Bruno ran back to me. ‘’Lea this is a bad idea’’ Bruno said with a concern tone. ‘’FUCK BRUNO ARE YOU AFRAID OF A WOMAN ? MAN UP IT’LL BE ALRIGHT TRUST ME, NOW OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR’’ I said and Bruno lean and kissed my forehead then lips closing the closet doors. *sights* ‘’ Maldita sea, carajo’’ (Damn it , shit). I whisper hiding myself in the closet..

Bruno POV

This is bad, I haven’t told Lea that me and Vanessa we are not dating anymore, and that I gave her one last chance ‘’Fuck’’ I said walking to the main door. I open it. ‘’Bruno baby Happy Birthday’’ Vanessa shout hugging me , pressing her lips with mine, making herself in. ‘’Um thanks’’ I said walking to the kitchen to get the drinks that I was supposed to get. ‘’Hey Babe where’s the bathroom?’’ Vanessa ask and I almost chocked myself with the beer. ‘’Inside the room’’ I reply putting one hand in my face . I walk to the room , looking for my phone to text Lea.

‘’Are you doing okay’’ I texted her.

‘’Yes, But it’s kinda cold’’ She reply, when I was about to texted her back , Vanessa comes out of the bathroom wearing just a bathrobe.  I look at her and then the closet, then back at her. She cat walks towards me taking her bathrobe off reviling her naked body. ‘’Oh fuck’’ I said in shocked, Lea is in the closet watching Lea is here. Vanessa starts kissing me breaking my thoughts  and I let go of my phone and beer,  and she slowly takes my bathrobe off. She placed my hands in her ass and I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. ‘’Babe fuck me’’ She moans kissing my neck. I didn’t move.’’ Oh hard to get aren’t we’’ She said grabbing my still harden erection.  But I was feeling a little pain in the tip and it’s because she’s placing it on her ass. ‘’Babe I want to try anal , please can we?’’ She asks with a naughty tone. I froze and she pressed the tip and got my erection in. ‘’AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES BABY AH H FEELS GOOD ‘’ She scream. I’m feeling disgust , I feel violated. She ride me for 20 minutes and she reach her climax and I acted like a had reach mine as well. She clean herself and got dressed. ‘’See you tonight babe’’ She said kissing my lips. Leaving the room. I ran to the closet and open it . ‘’Lea I—‘’ ‘’DON’T YOU TALK TO ME’’ She shout cutting me off. ‘’LEA LISTEN TO ME , I TOLD HER TO LEAVE’’ I shout. ‘’BRUNO I SAW YOU KISSING HER ON THE HALLWAY YESTARDAY MORNING AND NOW FUCK I ACTUALLY FUCKING SAW YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER ’’ She shout with crack voice letting her Puerto Rican accent. ‘’WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ? SHE CAME TO ME’’ I shout. ‘’You should’ve fuck her in other room, not in the room that I FUCKING PAY FOR US!!!’’ She shout putting her uniform on. ‘’ WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? I FUCKING HATE YOUR ATTITUDES’’I shout. ‘’Primero ami me bajas la voz, Segundo si te molestan tanto mis actitudes porque estas aquí con migo?’’(first keep yo voice down, second If you hate them so much why are you here with me?) She said I spanish. ‘’WHAT WAS THAT?’’ I said with a confused face. ‘’ I’m done with you Bruno’’ Lea said walking to the door. I grab her wrist thigh, and pushed her against the wall softly. ‘’ NO ONE NOT EVEN A FUCKING INSIGNICANT CHEF LIKE YOU WILL TALK TO ME THAT WAY’’ I said and Lea burst in tears. ‘’ Im , im insignificant now?’’ She said. ‘’Let go Bruno’’ she said and I let go of the wrap giving her a hug she pushed me away. ‘’ See you in the concert, Sir , have a nice day happy Birthday’’ Lea said handing me a box , leaving the room… ‘’FUCK’’ I shout flipping the sofas of the room, I sat on the floor and opened the box which contains a gold necklace with a heart, that has printed ‘’Hate you But love you Nerd’’……… ‘’Me and my fucking sexy , irresistible, charming, sex symbol loud mouth’’ I said putting on the necklace….  

A/N

FREAKING SUPER BOWL I CRY AND CRY AND CRY AND CRY IM SO PROUD OF MY BITCH HE IS SLAYING SO HARD 2013 WAS HIS YEAR 2014 MAY BE THE SAME EVEN BETTER, HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, VOTE, SHARE COMMENT LOVE YALL

XOXO Lyshia :D