Chapter 19: The announcement

Well this was it. I'm moving into Colton's. It was a little hard to convince my dad but that's where those to have something in common. They don't like to take no for an answer. Well Rudloff got his way and I am moving in there today.

I finished packing my last box and sent it to Colton's. I swear it took forever to unload them. I had more stuff then I realized. "Babe I feel bad taking up all this space in your room, so do you want me to just use another one?" Colton's house was pretty big. He had 4 extra rooms that he didn't really use unless the guys sleep over. "No no it's all good. Take up as much space as you want sweetie!" he said with a smile stacking all the empty boxes on top of each other. I found it cute how happy he was I said yes. I finished unloading the last box. "Yes finally done." My back was so sore it was crazy. "It only took us 4 hours" he said laying on the bed right beside me. "You didn't have to help ya know?" "Of course I did. And what else do I have to do today? Also I get to spend more time with you!What else more can I ask for?" He leaned over and kissed me. "So when were you going to tell me you can actually sing?" "I'm not that good." "Yes you are." "Well back in middle school, me, Eric, Anthony, Joey, and Thomas were in a band. We called ourselves FLYTE. It didn't really catch on though then we got into highschool and got girlfriends and joined different activities and didn't sing much anymore." "Did you ever think of getting the band back together?" "From time to time. Yes." "Why don't you?" "Babe it's been a really long time. Next year all of us even you believe it or not will graduate. It's silly." "Colt you have talent. All of you do. Will you at least consider it?For me?" "Only because it's for my princess."

Later that night, while Colton was on his laptop, Thomas called me and asked to hang out. It sounded important so as soon as I hung up I went upstairs to tell Colton I was leaving. "Hey Colt is it okay if I hang out with Thomas for a little while?" "Sure where are you guys going?" "I don't know he just called and asked to hang out." "Okay that's fine as long as he doesn't try and pull anything." "He is with Ali." "Just saying. Anything happens to you, he's dead." "Yeah yeah bye I love you." "Be safe love you too."

I went over to Thomas's house and knocked on the door. "Hey Hails come on in" he said politely giving me a quick hug. "It's been to long." "I know I missed you." "So how do you like living with Colton?" "I absolutely love it! It's a dream come true." "I am so happy for you guys." "Is that Hailey I hear?" I heard a couple of voices say. All the guys were there. "Hey guys what's up?" I said hugging all 3 of them. "We missed you Marie?" Joey said. "Congrats on moving in with Colton" Anthony said. "Thank you." "No really you'll need it" Eric joked. "So what's this about?" "Here sit down." Thomas brought me over to the sofa. "We wanted to talk to you since we already told Colt." "About what?" "Well I wanted your blessing since you are like her best friend. I was planning on asking Ali to marry me" Thomas said looking into my eyes. "Only of course if it's okay with you." In my opinion they were such a cute couple and don't get me wrong I was happy for them, but they were a little young but I guess love is love and there is no age limit. "Oh my God that is so cute. Of course you have my blessing." "Thank you so much Hail!Colton is very lucky to have you." "Oh I know." "Wish me luck." He left and went to go ask Ali. We all crossed our fingers.

I came home around 11:45 P.M. Colton was sitting on the chair watching T.V. "Hey what are you still doing up?" "I was waiting to make sure you got home safe." "I'm not a baby sweetie. I can take care of myself. But thank you." "You're my baby." "Let's go you goof up the stairs now." He shut off the T.V and followed me to the staircase. "Did Thomas call you over there to tell you about the engagement?" "Yeah all the guys were there." "Oh. I didn't know that. Did you hear anything from Thomas about weather or not it's official?" "No not yet." Okay. Well good night princess." "Good night my prince."