Chapter 24:Returning

Everyone was thrilled to here there was going to be a new member of the family. Even Colton. I thought he wouldn't be to happy about the idea but I have never seen him as excited. When he and the guys left to go on tour I'm not going to lie it was really hard. They all cried and the funny thing is I have known them for 4 and a half years and I have never seen them cry. Well Colton of course but not the other guys. Even though I missed them dearly, the nine months flew by. James and the girls came to all my doctor appointments with me and Colton made me call him every night to check up on me. I am pretty sure it was for the baby, but I knew he still didn't trust James all that much and was a little jealous he came with me since there tour went over what it should of been. It was only 6 months but with how well they were doing, the added more dates. I was having a girl. Colton said he didn't want to know until he came back.

"Hey princess, I am coming home tomorrow! We finished a week early and I can't wait to see you. I love you so much and call me later so I know you are okay. Talk to you soon angel. Bye." the voice mail Colton left on my phone said. I just missed his call getting out of the shower. Wow I was fat. I couldn't wait to get this baby out.  It was so hard going to sleep that night but I managed to. I thought to myself "the quicker I go to bed the sooner I get to see him." And believe it or not it worked.

Midnight Red's plane was landing at noon so I got up extra early to straighten up the house and look presentable. Colton would tell me I looked beautiful no matter what I was wearing but I thought why not. Ali and Taylor came with me to the airport. They were just as excited to see Thomas and Anthony as I was Colton. After about 5 minutes of sitting and waiting anxiously, I heard running down the hall. "HAILEY!" I heard Eric yell. He was the first one. He picked me up and gave me a big hug. "You look amazing" he said. "Are you kidding?Do you see how fat I am or did you lose your eye sight on tour?" "We both laughed. "You look perfect." I saw the other guys coming. Colton basically pushed Eric out of the way and gave me the biggest bear hug I have ever gotten. "I missed you so much!" "I know I missed you too." He kissed me for what seemed like hours. The other guys came close and gave me a hug as well. But Anthony, Taylor and Ali and Thomas didn't waste any time. As soon as they gave me a hug, they ran over to them and started making out in the middle of the air port. "Okay princess I'm here now what are we having?" he had the biggest smile on his face. It made me realize I didn't deserve someone as perfect as him. "Are you sure you want to know?" "Yes!" Eric said waiting for my response. Colt pushed him back a little to give me some room. "It's a girl." "Really??" Colton hugged me again and whispered in my ear. , I'm sorry you're not my princess anymore. Tori is. That now makes you my queen." Colton and I already talked about baby names. If it was a boy it would be Adam if it was a girl it would be Tori. Everyone was so excited we all went home and basically through a little party inviting all of our close friends and some family. I couldn't wait for this baby to be born. She would be so loved and cared for. We all waited until it was time for Tori's arrival.

I know this is a short chapter but I will be updating either later or tomorrow hoped you all like it:) Thanks again! P.s feel free to leave a comment or message me I really love to hear what you think!