"Well baby, that is the punishment for having such a dirty mind"

"What do you ladies think about a trip to the beach ?" Tom came back, now changed into his own clothes.
Sarah look at him a bit funny and said. "To the beach? In the middle of London ? I mean yeah it is warm enough for once, but is here a beach ?"
"Okay maybe not a real beach, but there has been made one only half an hour drive from here, with a beach and everything and the water is kept at 25 degrees". He said smiling.
Sarah lighted up in a smile. "Oh I would love to, but I didn't excatly bring my bathing suit".
"We could just go naked". Tom said teasingly, he grabbed her, kissing her down her neck.
She giggled and pushed him gently away. "Oh no I can promise you that I can most definitely not".
"Well I actually don't want a lot of men oogling you, even more than they are already going to do when you wear a bikini, but you know what, there are a shop there selling swim clothes and such, we just get some". He said smiling and dragged her with him, Hayley following them.
They drowe to The artificial and went into the bathing clothes store, Sarah chose a pretty yellow bikini that made her look more tanned.
Hayley apperently went for the wow effect and went for a minimalistick black thong bikini, which made Sarah shake her head and Tom blush.
Tom insisted in paying and he also got three big towels and a bottle of suntan lotion.
They went down to the beach and changed in the small changing houses, when Sarah came out, Tom were already waiting, wearing a pair of stribed bathing shorts.
He was staring at her, swallowing. "Wow baby, you look phenomenal, all the guys are going to stare at you, I need to watch out that no one steals you away".
"Bullocks, I need to watch out no one steal you away". She went over to him, putting her arms around him.
"Well bullocks to you, have you seen some of the men here ? I can't compete with that, next to them I am pretty scrawny". He shrugged and smiled at her.
She let her hands run down his back and squeezed his ass. "Let me tell you a secret sweetie, I think you are so much more sexy than those pumped up dudes and I know I am not the only one".
He just grinned and kissed her, but she was serious, those pumped up beefy guys did nothing for her.
"Wow Hayley, well you will definitely get some attention". Sarah said, looking at her friend with wide eyes.
Tom were looking everywhere else, looking like he didn't know how to handle it and Sarah couldn't help laughing at him, it was kind of cute.
"Well that kind of was I were going for, who knows, there might be some hot single guy around". Hayley pointed to the beach.
They went down on the beach and rented three sun beds, Tom looked at Sarah, arching one eyebrow. "Do you want help with the sun lotion ?"
"Yes thank you, that would be nice". She smiled sweetly at him and he grabbed the bottle, squeezing some into his hand.
Sarah pulled her hair over her shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of his hands rubbing the lotion on her back and shoulders. Then he got her to stand up and continued to put it on the rest of her body.
"My turn". He said grinning and handed her the bottle, she put some on her hand and started to slowly rub it on him.
Hayley looked at them and started giggling wildly. "Uhh Tom just so you know, maybe you should go take a cold shower or get some sun on your back".
He looked down himself and so did Sarah, he had a pretty obvious bulge in his shorts and blushed badly, throwing himself on the sunbed. "I just think I get some sun on my back".
"You want me to do your back ?" Sarah asked Hayley and she nodded, so she went to help her friend.
As Sarah was rubbing the lotion on Hayley, she looked over at Tom, he was watching them, his eyes growing big and dark, when she caught his eyes, he hurriedly looked away and she whispered something to Hayley.
They snug away while Tom was looking the other way, pretending not to watch them, and two minutes later they came back, carrying big paper cups from the kiosk.
They snug up to Tom, who still had his head turned and emptied the cups of icy water on him.
He emitted a rather girlish scream and jumped up, both Sarah and Hayley clutching there stomachs laughing and Sarah said. "Well baby, that is the punishment for having such a dirty mind".
"I guess I kind of deserved that". Tom said grinning and shook of the cold water like a wet dog, spraying both of them.
They decided that it was time to go swimming, so they went to the water, Tom ran out into the machine made waves, jumping in head first, Sarah walked out until she was waist deep and then slided under, while Hayley decided to stay in the shallow water to be seen.
Something grabbed Sarahs ankle and she kicked out in surprise, but it was just Tom, swimming after her, humming the theme from jaws.
She squealed and tried to get away, but even in the water he were a lot faster than her and he grabbed her, pulling her into him.
Sarah couldn't imagine anything more perfect than kissing Tom there in the warm water, beautiful weather above them, hearing the distant sounds of laughter and yelling from happy people, and she feared how he would take her jealousy attack
"I think Hayley has found her some admirers". Tom pointed towards the shore, where Hayley was clearly flirting with two sun baked muscle men.
Sarah shook her head. "She is incurable that one, did you know she planned on coming on to you that first night you met at the karaoke place ?"
"No, I didn't really think I was her type, but I am happy that she didn't". He answered.
"Me too, she said she didn't want to make a fool of herself, because you clearly only had eyes for one woman". Sarah blushed lightly and looked down.
He gently cupped her chin and lifted her face. "And she was absolutely right, I was so heads over heels for you and I still am my love".
She kissed him, wondering how she could have been so doubtful about their relationship only days ago, he was such an amazing man and she loved him so much.
They were swimming, playing and goofing around for about an hour more, before going back up to Hayley and pulling her away from her admirers to go home and get som dinner.