"Well she did ask for it, no one calls my man a nobody or b-list"

The next day they spent on a trip to Tower of London, parliment and Big Ben, because Hayley always wanted to see that.
When they were back home Tom looked at Sarah getting a bit nervous. "I was thinking darling, I have to be on set tomorrow, but maybe you would both like to come ?"
"If you really want us there, but you don't have to ask, if you are just nervous about me thinking something will happen, I trust you sweetie". Sarah answered.
He smiled happily. "I am so happy that you trust me, but I actually really want you to come and Hayley might find it funny".
Hayley were all in, she had never seen a tv show getting shot before, so they agreed to go.
"That bitch Lula, shouldn't I just pull her aside and make sure she never as much as look at him again ?" It was the next morning and Hayley pulled Sarah aside asking.
Sarah smiled, it was sweet of her wanting to help. "No thank you Hayley, I don't wanna risk giving him problems on set and it doesn't matter, she gets nothing out of it".
"I am totally convinced that you can trust Tom, he wont be making another mistake, but you are a bigger woman than I would be, I had slapped her into next week". Hayley said shrugging.
Sarah were showing Hayley around on set, explaining about some things, when Tom came sprinting up to them, trying to hide behind Sarah and she looked curiously at him.
"Please hide me, she is completely bonkers, I asked her nicely several times not to touch me, but she wont stop". He looked very unhappy.
"Oh I am so going to give her a piece of my mind and my fist, please let me ?" Hayley pounded her fist into her own hand, looking murderes.
Tom nodded vigorously, but Sarah slapped him on the chest. "No Hayley that you wont do, Tom you just have to stand fast and be clear, and she will get it".
"Bah I liked Hayleys idea much better, less unpleasant for me, well I need to get back, I still have a couple of scenes to do". He sighed and walked back slowly.
"Are you really just going to stand here and let that bimbo grope your man ?" Hayley looked at her.
Sarah shook her head with a smirk. "Oh no, so absolutely not, come on, lets get down there".
They snug down to the set, there were a break and most of the actors were getting their hair and make-up checked and brushed up, Tom was sitting in a chair looking over his lines.
It didn't take Lula long to appear, and they snug closer, to were they could listen in, but not be seen.
"Oh Tom baby, haven't you missed me at all". She was purring, leaning over him and placing a hand on his shoulder.
It was quite easy to see that he was very uncomfortable, trying to pull away from her touch. "Lula please, I told you a million times and I am going to tell you again, stop touching me and please keep a little distance".
"But honey pie, didn't what we had together mean anything to you ? You know that you want me". She tried to run her hand into his hair, but he moved his head looking really annoyed.
His voice sounding strained. "Lula it was one kiss for Gods sake, a single kiss and no it didn't mean shit, it was a stupid mistake that could have cost me everything".
"Well listen here sweetie, you better think this over a second time, give me what I want, and I wont tell on you to your sweet little girlfriend". Her voice suddenly toxic.
It was to much for Sarah, and she could also see that Tom was about to get really angry, and she rather she made a scene on set than he did.
She walked over with swift steps and Hayley at her heels. "Excuse me bitch, but I think it is time to pull in the snout and keep your dirty hands of my man, thanks".
"Oh if you just knew what he gets up to when you are not hanging around, appearently he don't get what he needs at home". She sent Sarah a condescending glare.
Sarah started laughing and everyone looked at her like she might have gone crazy, then she said. "Oh God, and that comes from a woman desperate and pathetic enough to try and blackmail a man into sleeping with her".
"Like I would even have him, he is a total nobody, b-list at most, he was the one coming on to me first". She hissed, everyone were looking now.
Sarah didn't answer, she didn't even think, she just felt the anger well up in her, nobody could talk about Tom like that in front of her, b list, what the fuck ? And she smashed her fist into Lulas nose.
She screamed and cradled her violently bleeding nose, everyone started clapping, apparently they thought she had it coming.
Someone pulled Lula away to get her cleaned up and have her nose checked, Sarah rubbed her sore hand.
"Hey what happened to no scenes and no hitting ?" Hayley asked with her hands on her hips.
Sarag shrugged. "Well she did ask for it, no one calls my man a nobody or b-list".
"Hey Tom, are you letting your girlfriend defend your honour ?" Another actor called grinning at him.
"Yup anytime, she has a real mean right hook". He said grinning widely and then kissing her.