s e v e n

I'll cry for my heartbreaking past,
My difficult present and restricted future,
But I can't cry long..

Emily
》》

He came with a forest trapped behind an thin sheet, a mind ready to protect me- an broken stranger and a heart, which is too soft for pain.

For me, he attacked my attempted rapist. For me, his knuckles got bloody. For me, he was injured before those blues vanished under the starless night, leaving me almost naked, violated but with my saviour.

“He...didn't reach that far, right?”

His voice was like a light wind to my everlasting heat, but I turned away and tuned him out, hoping I won't receive pity.

“That far, felt so close, as if he was already there, just like HIM.

Plastering my broken mask back together to appear perfect, I glanced in my useless knight direction, to see his uncharted land, casted away from my dark browns and exposed body.

‘And I thought respect for a woman died when he twisted my thoughts and opened the legs of an seven year old.

A slight smile found its way on my face by his simple jester before I ventured home to find a humid room, blacken pot and an angry woman.

Even worse, I now remembered my money well spent in food, laying on the floor at the crime scene. Where the flashbacks of past occurrences appeared, that was ever so unwanted.