t h i r t y

Replays of the past are just plays, of a twisted present.

Emily
》》

Two weeks later:

Instead of queen, ever so praised and loved by the many she overlooks, I was broken, tainted and stripped of the priceless jewel I no longer deserve. After that door slam shut, separating the world from I and more so, from my defenceless knight, I became a shell of my former self.

Taken away by a monster, I now lay bare, numb and hopeless in a dungeon that brings painful flashbacks and reminds this sixteen year old girl, of the abyss where the fragments of her heart was disintegrated, by a certain older cousin.

"Lily, my beautiful pet, I have something to tell you."

Chained to a bed, I was unable to glance in his direction nor did I want to, so shut they stayed. Sadly, behind these lids, appeared those painful flashbacks of my being shaking with internal tears as he claimed me over and over, but yet still, I hold a first that lacks meaning and I don't know why.

Suddenly, he harshly grabbed something that's not his and my browns shot open to meet crystallised blues. With one hand there and the other around my neck, both burst alive in pain when he squeezed angrily.

“Answer me when I'm talking to you! ANSWER ME!”

“...W-wh-at is...it...Ja-den?”

The name this commoner was demanded to call him didn't roll off my tongue, which brought such fury, that the monster shed of his clothing and commanded the action I needed to do.

On the verge of tears after my bounds were removed, the only thing this broken girl could do was obey, which was pleasure to him but torture to me...

《《》》

With my back on the bed, lips upon my neck and his hand, that's playing with an specific area, he spoke the news initially would've been said, if this once upon a time queen, didn't brought it upon herself.

“You're going to school tomorrow and tell that servant of yours, to call off the search. Understood?”

If only the fragments of my heart still remained and the flame in the abyss was still lit, joy would've shown its presence, but I'm thinking of my fairytale with Adam and not the reality I'm stuck in, with Jaden.

“Yes....Master.

Tears could no longer be withheld by this broken girl, as he whispered three words I always wanted to hear, but not from him...

“I love you.”

《《》》
This was initially the last chapter, but I was told to write more!