t w e n t y t w o

"Pain comes and goes, but you'll always remember that feeling and what caused it."

Emily
》》

Hidden memory:

I was eleven and brainwashed. The truth was deadly lies twisted to seem pure, safe and true.

Four years after being captured in this inescapable world, his wrongful doings took a great leap after those baby steps into an dark room, that conceals a MAN, with a even darker heart.

His attempt to make me his own, was far to great and too much of what I was ACCUSTOMED TO. Jaden wanted to be my first but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

But it wasn't my decision to make...

He grabbed, tugged and forced his palm underneath the simple dress I wore. My cries bubbled through along with questions of why.

"Why are you hurting me? why are you forcing me?"

An unzipping sound travelled through my ears and shocked my brain and that's when reality hit, but there's not I could do. He was so close. Too close.

Then a stronger force than hope intervened and saved this now broken girl and I ran, but one garment of mine, stained the floor like blood and marked off the crime scene, where Jaden murdered my life.

-This was the first time my heart fell into the abyss and I never wore a dress ever since...

《《》》
Dedicated to Inufru for being an amazing and funny friend!

Check out her books!