t w e n t y

"She fell and wasn't strong enough, to stand once more."

Emily
》》

Continuation:

My skin crawled as he pushed himself against me. My consciousness demanded I fight, for all the unwanted deeds done to me- as a mere child, who didn't know any better, but I didn't receive the chance too.

My body had an internal flashback to the actions done by him, ten years before. Now this adult, still craves to own me, his younger cousin.

"G-et off me!"

His larger frame, that's more defined from what I recalled, stiffened above me, as if I spoke wrongly. As if what's occurring, should.

"You never said that before Lily, never once."

"...I've learned...that this shouldn't happened then or occurring now. Not between us. Please get off of me Jaden."

Anger in his glassy blues was anticipated, but it didn't show it's presences, instead he felt the need to convince me. To brainwash me once again to do this dirty deed.

And just like before, a choice wasn't granted to me nor was I strong enough to create one.

His familiar lips latched onto mine after my attempts to scream or bite when his hands was once again, acquainted with my body. All of it. Sobs tumble out as uncontrollable salted tears, streak down my caramel face.

"Shh, we won't make love tonight Lily, not after our last...encounter, you need to feel safe again with me."

Those were his last words before pump pinks, feeling like acid on my skin, travel south.

《《》》
Updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Mini vacation over💔