t w e n t y s e v e n

A storm brew and wind whipped by,
Taking control of the ship and sinking my life.

Emily
》》

Continuation:

Oh an normal life, I wish for you. Away from all the drama and pain that attracts to my soul like an magnet. All the unwanted doings and twisted truths I used to hide my shame and the internal wounds.

‘Why can't he leave me alone?’

My chocolate browns skipped over the crystal blues of my past and the creator of numerous nightmares, to the ones I set free, when I sunk too deep in the quicksand named Jaden.

Five of my past and present. My lifesavers, who shoot bullets through Dimitri's heart with an gun named unexpected, mere seconds before my knight and I, the queen of this broken castle, took an trip away from the harsh reality that's worsening before my common orbs.

But then they screamed and shoved the monster, they became my second line of defense...

Get the hell out Jaden!

--And take that worthless excuse of an family with you!

That monster growled, then finally roared at the ones who forbidden​ him. Sipping through the cracks in my wall, only with meet another, that came alive and tattooed his face with her hand print.

“You sick bastard! I know what you did to her, any mother would noticed!”

I froze as an light wind passed over the flame lit deep in the abyss, where my heart lay as an completed puzzle, made out of glass fragments but holds no glue.

Turning away, to hide from the numerous eyes holding surprise and confusion, only to meet a pair of untouched land, that's now exposed, just like my feelings.

Adam...

《《》》
The end is near...