t w e n t y f i v e

"Sometimes friends can be liars and true heartbreakers."

Emily
》》

Continuation|part 3:

Instead of a knight, there was an broken queen fighting the battle before the upcoming war. Fear and concern for my light in this never ending darkness, converted into fury, that's now dimming due to Dimitri's brutal attack.

I now became the artist, painting my canvas blood red while Adam's soul drifts footsteps from the entertaining battle, that the mindless crowd seem to love and ever so crave.

"Get this thing off me!"

He screamed towards the group of his so called friends during the commotion, who never once moved. Then with a harsh shove, the devil's helper pushed my frame into the dull coloured lockers that instantaneously, became bright.

Lanterns of the night clouded my vision, while seen in between was five little pecks approached my knight, now rendered useless all because of me...

Mega watts containing fear scampered up my veins, shocked my mind and lit an small flame in the abyss. With bloody fingers, Adam held an jagged fragment of my heart and began rebuilding the puzzle that is Emily Winter from day one and at this moment, he completed his task.

And I rose from the dead with an shout, full of emotions.

《《》》
Exams started Monday!
So can I be excused for not updating?