t h i r t y s i x

"A war is only formed, for peace."

Adam
《《

Continuation | part 3:

Yet again this past attacker of Emily's, now a fellow helper, remains a mystery. His words always possess hidden meanings, as well as his actions, as he now believes a couple of teens, a child and a mother, can obtain weapons.

Completely ignoring the fact that we don't know how to use weapons nor where to purchase it- with no license I might add, Dimitri walks away, leaving me in confusion while holding my only chance to save my Queen.

But then, the only girl apart of the five helpers raced after him, whispering a few words as she brushed past me.

"Just read everything, leave him to me."

《《》》

Paper full of ink that started to fade, then lead of two different shades but all in one script. Yet still, these snippets of an heartbreaking story caused more pain than what it's written on, ever could.

Each one I read, was like a shot to the heart, as I now know all of the wrong doings done to her, beginning at a tender age of seven.

'But why? what made him hurt you so?'

"—That's the thing Adam, he doesn't even know that he's hurting her."

My head jerked to the voice, tears still streaming from my concealed evergreens, I waited for him- the tallest of the five helpers- to continue,

"Jaden loves her and we noticed that a while ago. We tried to help Emily but then he did something around age 11, which made her cut ties and lose her voice."

It was a party, my grandfather birthday. We were separated, adults in the front room and kids, in the back room but somehow Jaden manage to pull me away unnoticed, leading me into toilet, voiding all light. That was his first attempted and he was so close. So close...

Try as I might, I couldn't catch the sobs that tumble out after recalling what he almost did, and before he could attempt to comfort me or I, myself, we heard a knock and a voice.

"Dry those tears you crybaby, we have Emily to save, don't we Joshua?"

"Yeah," Joshua said looking down at me, before stretching out his hand, "We do."

《《》》
New name, covers, profile picture and chapter!