t h i r t y f i v e

"Sometimes water is thicker than blood."

Adam
《《

Continuation | part 2:

Instantly, disbelief tattooed my face and Dimitri's was an identical copy. So easily, trust was given to yet another person who inflict in Emily's life.

'He's just like Jaden,' are the words pleading with my lips to separate and my tongue, to form. He's yet another emotional scar and a horrible but unforgettable moment, I'll try 'til death to make her forget.

Completely useless Adam....

However, I didn't speak out about his attempt that night in the alley, I couldn't, as every word was caged in. Tied with heavy chains and locks, it was withheld by my need to return my Queen, but that doesn't mean displeasure didn't eat away at my heart.

"So what's the plan, partner?"

Kissing his teeth, the bag was shoved into my arms, completely ignoring the fact that it's contents, is our only lead.

"First, you need to go through everything in this bag," burying his hands deeply into the his rip jeans, Dimitri turned sharply, then began walking away from all eight of us.

"Then what?"

-Chuckling he spoke, which marks the beginning of the end.

"Then my friends, you'll need weapons."

《《》》
Plot twist again!